Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 123 of 136 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 135 136
C
C
Lisa! Did you know you are ok?<P>Sunday was Mother's Day and my children did not want to go play laser tag with me despite the fact I begged. Actually, my daughter was agreeable. My son wasn't but he is only 8 and I could understand that this might be a little above his comfort level. <P>Anyway, I put on my Bonnie Raitt cd, turned it up, and danced. My daughter caught me. Sat down to watch this spectacle. Announced I was crazy and then went to play with her toy horses. I grabbed her the next time she came into the room and lead her around a while. She then retreated saying that she was glad none of her friends could see me. <P>Too bad I can't find the time or the energy to do that every night. I bet I could lose a few pounds.<BR>

B
B
Hi Everyone!!! Just have a minute and wanted to pop in and say HI! My computer at home is on the blink (again), so I have to steal a little time here at work. I'm hoping that I can get my laptop docking thing set up this week and get back in touch with the world again!<P>Oh Princess...<BR>You generated some HEAT??? Exercized Control??? What's that??? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>There are still a few WONDERFUL guys out there.... I'm impressed with the flowers thing!! Does he have a single brother about 35 or so???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty

C
C
Yup! Heat!! Thought his thermostat was going to malfunction. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>He does have two brothers. Might be about the right ages. One is married. Don't know about the others. You'd be in for a long-distance relationship though.

W
W
You know, your daughter needs her friends to see you like that so your daughter finds out that you really are one of the coolest, funnest moms around!<P>Once they find out that there are fun loving, playful parents, maybe they will have more respect for us fun loving people. The fun life loving ones are always the coolest!<P>

J
J
<I><B>2444!!!!!</B></I><BR>

O
O
2445!<P>Cinderella - you haven't really rocked out with your daughter til you're cruising to the park jamming to "Josie and Pusseycats" soundtrack...I became officially cool with the 10 year old crowd the other day with that one [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] - okay, maybe it was the DQ Blizzards I bought first, but, hey, we had a BLAST!<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

C
C
Last year I thought I'd have a heart attack when I heard my d's girl scout troop singing (and saw them dancing) to, I guess it's the BackStreet Boys) song about "I don't want to be another victim of your sexuality." <P>Heard an old song given a new treatment the other day - from our 'favorite' movie "My Best Friend's Wedding". It was the song about 'wear your hair just for him....You won't get him hoping and praying, wishing and dreaming....So if you're thinking how great true love is...." You know the one. But the singer sang most of it in this tiny, breathy voice. And every now and then her voice would just swell and it was lovely - at least I thought it was.<P>Josie and the Pussycats, huh? And I could rule? Add this to the fact I can do hair wraps. I want one of my own, BTW, Metallic colors,on the underside - near an ear. What do you think?<BR>

C
C
.<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited May 17, 2001).]

C
C
Silly system wouldn't work right for me the other day. Nothing like triple posting and having to compose each time. Then you have to delete the redundency.<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited May 17, 2001).]

C
C
Bummer!!!! <P>I must be here all alone. And did you know that I have an MB birthday coming up two weeks from today.<P>

O
O
Your most royal of princesses...<P>You are <B>NEVER</B> alone when you have the Mega-thread connection!<P>An MB birthday...how excellent...another excuse for a party! How would you like to celebrate?<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

C
C
Plan a party, huh?<P>Hot tub party? Twister? Sangria? Live and in person?

C
C
Home alone, again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

O
O
Well, Cinderella,<P>There was some discussion on a different thread about a west-side reunion...perhaps the mega-thread birthday could be celebrated then? Vegas just seems so appropriate somehow...a little over the top, flashy, out of control...yep, Vegas seems to work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

C
C
I've got a lot of time and money constraints so I don't know if I could make it. <P>That's life.<BR>

J
J
<B>VEGAS?</B><P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

O
O
Jayhawk,<P>Yes [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]Vegas [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So far, let's see, sWIFTTy, HopelessAZ, Me, c00ker, and I can't remember who else were talking west side and Vegas was mentioned as cheap and reasonably accessible by most...interested? Maybe sometime in the fall...anybody?<P>Cinderella...as far as vacations go...Vegas is about as cheap as they come as long as you don't gamble...save your pennies, keep your fingers crossed, and shout out for the fairy godmother...it might work out for you to come!<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

R
R
I have never replied on this thread<BR>I do occasionally check it out though.<P>I had to join in as I am on the west side and love Vegas.<BR>Just name the time and place and I am game! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

O
O
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by On*My*Own:<BR><B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]Vegas [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So far, let's see, sWIFTTy, HopelessAZ, Me, c00ker, and I can't remember who else were talking west side and Vegas was mentioned as cheap and reasonably accessible by most...interested? Maybe sometime in the fall...anybody?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Adding REJECTED to the list...anyone else got game?<P><P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

H
H
<B>Vegas</B> in the Fall.<P>After the day I've had couldn't happen fast enough!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will be there somehow, someway!!

Page 123 of 136 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation