Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 125 of 136 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, being the "adventurous" type, and given the right amount of an intoxicant, the right person may eventually be able to persuade me to get on a plane! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ya never know! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As for the trip to Vegas though. I know I won't be able to make it. Finances aren't that great on this end.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
Is anybody really a member of the mile high club or is it one of those myth things you hear about?<P>I mean those bathrooms are so tiny and when you think about the logistics....but as they say where there is a will there is a way. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay, now I'm even planning on how exactly this could happen! Has to be a 747 on an overseas flight, at night when most everyone is sleeping, slip into the bathroom and viola! Well at least I got us into the bathroom. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

C
C
The restrooms are bigger in first class. That might help.<BR>However, this doesn't mean they're large.<BR>

J
J
Princess!!! <P>I'm shocked [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>....and a little intrigued [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Trans-oceanic flight, lots of blankets, subtlety and discretion. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<P>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited May 25, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited May 25, 2001).]

H
H
Nick,<P>I always thought that your way would be much better anyway!<P>Not that I turn into a Nympho everytime I get on a plane but on those long flights you have a lot of free time! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

O
O
Okay,<P>I turn my back for one little minute and a perfectly reasonable discussion about going to Las Vegas turns into how to qualify for your Mile High Club ID card...(is that photo ID by the way?) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hmmmm....well, I've only flown first class once so I'm not too sure about those restrooms (though the reclining seats are quite comfy), and the only time I flew over the ocean I was sitting dead center of the middle 7 seat section of coach...definitely not a romantic place to be [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Very interesting to imagine the possibilites, however... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

C
C
Prior planning and access to the airline seat chart always helps. It would certainly make the flights to Honolulu more enjoyable [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, now you all have to stop talking about sex! It's very frustrating for some of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Who needs some rain? I've got plenty to give away. It's very dreary in exciting WV! LOL LOL <P>Hope everyone is gonna try and have a good weekend! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
What about a sleeper car on a train going through the Rockies? Technically a mile high. Does it have to be a mile MSL or AGL?<P>And Mitzi, the reason we're talking about it is 'cause we're frustrated too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Well, not all of us Nick [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jayhawk 93:<BR><B>Well, not all of us Nick [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh... <B><I>REALLY</B></I>? hmmmm.... Must be a spring thing [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

H
H
On a train through the Rockies, OOOOOOOH I like that one, I like that one <B>very</B> much! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

C
C
Hey! we're closing in 2500.<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

H
H
I would stay around and post with you until we hit the mark but the kids are wanting to go swim so I'd better go! <BR>

C
C
2495....<P>If I win I get to wear Mitzi's crown next month [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
OK, Jayhawk.....<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

O
O
c00ker,<P>You just might have to wait on that crown...were only down to the five finalists...<P>Now comes the interview portion and evening gown competition... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa

J
J
Oh alright....I'll help the cause....<P><B>2498</B>

H
H
2498!!<P>Getting there.<P>Two boys just showed up begging to do yard work. Put them to work pulling weeds! <P>Cross that off my to do list. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 125 of 136 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation