Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 129 of 136 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Shawn! Queen Tease?? Kinda suits me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I can't tell you guys the surprise! Then it wouldn't be a surprise! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jester, if you wish to prepare entertainment, just tell lots of blonde jokes! My guests loves them! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<B>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR MEGA-THREAD!!</B><P>One year ago today, the mega-thread was started. We didn't expect it to go on this long but we're so glad it did!!<P>Let the partying begin!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

C
C
Wow, <B>BIG</B> thread mitzi...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited June 05, 2001).]

L
L
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Per Mitzi's request let the blonde jokes begin<P>Q: How do you get a blonde to marry you?<BR>A: Tell her she's pregnant.<P>Q: What will she ask you?<BR>A: "Is it mine?"<P>Jester Bill<BR>

J
J
<I>Happy Birthday to you,<BR>Happy Birthday to you,<BR>Happy Birthday dear Mega-Thread,<BR>Happy Birthday to you</I><P>....and now for the gift......<P>Q: What's a blonde's favorite nursery rhyme? <BR>A: Humpme Dumpme<P><BR>Q: What happened when the blonde went to the movie theater? <BR>A: She saw the “NC-17: Under 17 not admitted” sign, so she went home and got 16 friends.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>

C
C
<B><I>HAPPY BIRTHDAY</I></B><P>I hope the mega-thread lasts for many and many more posts.<P>I have my own theory on who the guest will be. But I could be wrong so I won't say but if I am right, I will do the happy dance.

F
F
Happy anniversary!<BR>Happy anniversary!<BR>Happy anniversary!<BR>HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY Anniversary!<P>A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a blonde gathering, and his hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease. "Would you mind telling me, Doctor," she asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?" <BR>"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track." <P>"What sort of question?" <P>"Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?' <P>The blonde thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history." <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

Q
Q
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Happy Birfday, happy happy Birfday!! <sung, and shaken, not stirred> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Huggies and Lovies to all, Sheryl, aka Chap, aka Fairy Godmother, aka FGM, aka new_beginning, aka old_ending. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Okay... I had to come out of hiding for this:<P><B>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGA THREAD</B><P>And since it is rude to not show up with a present (and I didn't think that my presence was enough of a present)<P>A car was driving down the street when all of a sudden it started swerving. The car was going back and forth till someone with a cell phone called the police. A police officer pulled the car over. A blonde rolls down the window and says, " Officer, I'm so glad you are here. I saw a tree in the road, then I saw another. So I had to swerve to keep from hitting it!" The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener."<P>Sorry.... don't know any other blonde jokes that wouldn't get this tread locked... and I don't want to be part of the cause of another one.... especially one as great as this one.<P>~Java<BR>

J
J
Darn it... I hate it when that happens... <p>[This message has been edited by JavaAllNightLong (edited June 05, 2001).]

C
C
In honor of the occaision, I bring a gift. And a most delicious gift it is!!<P><B>Sangria</B><P>1 sm can frozen lemonade thawed<BR>2 1/2 C dry red wine, I use cheap Burgundy<BR>1 1/2 C orange juice<BR>1/2 C sugar<BR>sliced lemons & oranges if available<BR> - Mix together & chill a couple of hours<BR> * optional or added @ serving time, 1 C ginger ale<P>Good stuff!<P>MITZI - when does our special guest arrive?<P><BR>

L
L
So not to leave anyone out, the Jester submits the following BLONDE/BRUNETTE/RED Head Funnies<P>Q: What's the mating call of the blonde?<BR>A: "I'm *sooo* drunk!"<P>Q: What is the mating call of the ugly blonde?<BR>A: (Screaming) "I said: I'm drunk!"<P>Q: What's the mating call of the brunette?<BR>A1: "All the blondes have gone home!"<BR>A2: Has that blonde gone yet?<BR>A3: When is that blond b*#ch going to leave!?<P>Q: What's the mating call of the redhead?<BR>A: "Next!"<BR>

Q
Q
<B>HEY MITZI</B> ... It is nearly 2:00 pm in the east, and the day is half gone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Where IS the special guest???? <P>Huh, huh, huh?????????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

J
J
What did you all expect? I said yesterday that Mitzi was just a <B>TEASE!!!</B> <P>....and she agreed too<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited June 05, 2001).]

J
J
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited June 05, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My fellow Mega-Thread people!<P>Patience, please! The special guest is a busy person! <P>I'm really glad you all stopped by today if for no other reason that to see who the guest is! LOL LOL <P>Cinderella,<P>Pass me some of that sangria!!!!! <P>Mitzi aka Jodie aka RHG [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Q
Q
HEY!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
HORAY, THE MEGA THREAD IS BACK.<P>Geez, Jayhawk get the hint. Not only a double post but a triple post [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Where the heck is that guest? My patience is wearing thin. I'm getting my panties in a bunch.

C
C
Jodie! I know who the guest of honor is. I've got the hints. It has to be the one the only........

Page 129 of 136 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation