Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,924
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,924
Gina, <P>Anything new going on? any changes?<BR>How was your 4th vacation week?<P>thl

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,004
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,004
Thl,<P>Hey there buddy!<P>You don't know how much it means to me that you are asking!........thanks! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have been trying to keep my self busy!<P>Our 4th was ok........we took our son to the fire works had a nice time.....<BR>(our d went to Boston w/my parents and had a blast!!)......must be nice huh?...LOL<P>I hope that things are ok for you!<BR>Even tho I haven't posted in a week or so,I have thought of all of you here and all of the struggles!<P>Take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,924
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,924
Is your situation improving?<BR>how is your Plan A working?<P>thl<BR>

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
Gina,<BR> AH HA!!!<BR> I FOUND YOU!!!<BR> Where the heck have you been??<BR> I mean,besides checking out the lovestuds at the pool? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> It's OK,I know you're not mad at me(are you?).That's great that you're staying busy.The Yard God here has a lot to do in the summer,too.Also,working on my house,and restoring an old classic car.<P> I don't post as much as I used to,but I still like talking to Mitz/Jodie,and others.<BR>Stop by the mega-thread if you have time.<BR>Take care,and have fun in the sun. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Mel/Tom/George/Ricky

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
Gina,<P>I don't post as much on your thread but I do follow your story. Just stopping in to say hi.<BR>Dana<P>Murphy, <P>I don't stop in your MEGA post because my pc takes about an hour to bring me to the section to reply. And I didn't know what I got started when I told you two, to start your own thread. Remind me not to tell you to "get a room". <BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dana<BR>

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
Dana,<BR> See what you started?!<BR> "Get a room"? Are you referring to a chat room,or a hotel room? Come clean,now!<P> We're(all the guys here)are still waiting on those pix of you and Jodie.What's the holdup?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0