Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Ok........I know she is crazy.....I know I am better off letting her go. I am ready to.<P>But I did something REALLY stupid today. I saw him.....the fed ex guy....he was in our parking lot and I followed him to next time point and got out of my truck.<P>I told him I knew who he was and that he could have her.<P>He wrote my plates down, and I turned and left.<P>Honest, that is all that happened. Can he do anything to me for this?<P>I wanted to know what he looked like for my own sanity, and in case someone starts harassing me or hurting my animals. Dont trust her at all. Now I can give description to all my neighbors of him.<P>Am I loosing it too? or is it natural to want to know?<P>I am sooooooo mad still. And he is an ugly old fart.......?!?!?!?!....apparantly she is just using him as a stepping stone, just as me.<P>Need to breath.

D
D
Ben,<P>Calm down! Breathe! Many of us have approached the OP. I am not a lawyer, but I don't think your going to jail for approaching him!! <P>I remember seeing the OW in my disaster the first time. UGGHH. There were 4 police cars at my house and friends holding me down and I didn't get in a bit of trouble. Now you can picture them together, and torture yourself some more.<P>DON'T DO IT! Forget him all together and know that , I know this may sound harsh, but that jerk did not make a marriage commitment and if it weren't him, it would have been someone else. <P>Do you really think that he can trust her? I am a firm believer that for the most part, what comes around goes around.<P>Don't you be the one to give it to him. Don't put your freedom in someone else's hands. This all sounds to be very very recent.<P>You mentioned in another post, you are on anti depressants. Try to take all this one day at a time and try to spend time doing things that will help you not think about it all the time.<P>If you really want her back, you belong in Plan A, no lovebusters, have you read that yet? If not check into it. I don't think confronting the OM will give you any positive feelings from her.<P>Be strong. Don't let them see you this way. Take a step back from it and give yourself time to absorb this and determine what you really want. A marriage to her, can you find it in your heart to trust again? Can you commit to her after whats' happened? If so, start Plan A right away. If your so angry you can't think straight, you aren't going to make a rational decision just yet.<P>Prayers to you,Dana<BR>

M
M
He might take a restraining order out on you. Then, if he or your wife want, they could make false accusations, and then have you arrested.<P>My ex and the OW did this. It has caused many problems with me and the girls. <P>You did the same thing many of us have done....sometimes just seeing them is not enough.....you just have to say something.<P>Try to stay calm and don't lower yourself to their level. It just hurts you even more.<P>Nancy

C
C
If you didn't touch him and didn't threaten him, you're probably ok. But, next time, think about whether or not you are making a good choice. But the last thing you want is to do anythng that will give her more ammunition to use against you, whether it's psychological or legal.<P>

M
MF Offline
M
If I had a chance I really wanted to punch OW so baaaaaaaaad! But at the same time it's so stupid to be thrown in a jail because of this b!tch. That's how I stopped myself. The reason might be silly but it worked. Please do things for yourself!!<BR>Meg

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 232 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation