Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
ok....for those of you following our saga. I posted a few days ago about confronting the other man and if I would go to jail.<P>no jail.........I got the wrong guy. He fit her description to a T, and apparantly is the regular fedex guy for the route. The guy she is with only did the route for 2 weeks, (when she left) and this poor fella I cussed out was on vacation.<P>So now I am back to square one. He has been in MY TRUCK, MY HOUSE, and I still don't know what he looks like.<P>It sucks............and I worry for my animals safety because she is vindictive and crazy.<P>Ben

OP Offline
and to top it off, I found out the poor "wrong" guy was a minster.<P>ya have to laugh.

M
MF Offline
M

W
W
Oh that's real good! OMGosh. How did you find out? That poor guy. Did you apologize or something. Please don't go crazy anymore, it isn't worth it. Let it go. If it turns into anything, you'll see him eventually. If it doesn't, then you're better off not knowing, like someone else said before, so you won't carry the image of them together with you forever after.<P>OMG. Kinda funny.<P>Kathy

R
RWD Offline
R
Well at least you didn't shoot him!

D
D
Ben,<P>Sometimes, once you see the OP, it just adds to the misery, because then if your in a bad state of mind, you can now picture them together, dream of them together, I always wished I waited to see OW in my case, until I was a little more emotionally stable to handle it back then.<P>Be strong, it gets easier, but it takes time.<P>Dana<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation