Mike,<P>the funniest part of the Contemporary is that the Money Show is here, and all the rich retired floridians are here. So i am at a terminal at the money show right now for free, and could probably lecture at the show under "options trading for the vacationing person," or in other words, why did I sell all my internet co's put options last week, only to have them all double this week!<P>can't win I tell you!<P>Its old, but within walking distance to the <BR>Magical Kingdom. Its on the mono rail, so convenient. I 'm not in the league of the boardwalk, although corp wise i have stayed at the Swan and Dolphin.<P>So since i don't stay in the room except to sleep or make the kids nap, i really don't care all that much.<P>Chef Mickey's is upstairs which is great for the kids, and one can do a walk in for dinner, and the character breakfast is great!<P>later, back to pack! last day!<BR>did two rides at splash mountain without having to get out of the car, last ride of the day! Did 4 Buzz lightyear's this morning with early entry - great ride!<P>later<P>tom<BR>