Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She told me tonight that she thought things were over between us. Should I take this as truth or still try to save it? It's your call, I'm all out of ideas. I'm going to go by your response, because I'm lost.

Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 305
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 305
hjg,<p>I'm so sorry. I wish I could tell you what to do but you have to decide for yourself. My choice would be to let her have her space. Remain friendly and don't burn any bridges. She may see you being nice and rethink her decision. She may not. I would put the ball in her court. Let her know how you feel about her but that you are willing to let her have what it is she needs at this time. Best of luck. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>Steph

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Steph,<br>I'm trying to stay on good terms right now, but her anger seems to grow every day. Very confrontational. I "want" to just wait it out and see if this is the true decision on her part. I still have hopes for us, but it's beginning to fade a little each day. I told her when she moved that I was afraid it would become an "out of sight..." situation. If it is over, I "really" want to stay on friendly terms, because I actually like her as a person.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0