Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Q
OP Offline
Q
Okay, it's actually me with a new name... and an honest new beginning.<P>This name was chosen for a reason. It's a mythological women with a story to tell:<P>Nyneve was once young, callous and self-seeking, and she loses everything -- and then, later in life, she learns wisdom and compassion through time, experience and suffering. Only through this transformation can she enter a true marriage in which she finds happiness and fulfillment.<P>I have, as I've said before, wisdom borne of pain.<P>I think I have something to offer here.<P>...and so I remain...<P>------------------<BR>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino<P><I>Formerly 'new_beginning'</I>

B
B
Well its obvious you've been doing some pretty hard self-reflection!!! ((((hugs))))<P>------------------<BR><I>Pain is a given, misery is optional.</I>

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi BR,<P>Can you tell I did some research today??? tee hee [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I love this new me!!<P>You helped me, you know. I love your stuffies... really makes me feel wonderfully uplifted, and I soooooo need that right now.<P>Thank you!!<P>------------------<BR>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino<P><I>Formerly 'new_beginning'</I>

B
B
Awww, thanks. I just post the stuff that <B>I</B> need to be reading...for some reason it makes it sink in better...dunno why!<P>------------------<BR><I>Pain is a given, misery is optional.</I>

W
W
Hi Sheryl!!<P>Could you spell your new handle phoneticly so I can get the pronunsiation right? <P>Love ya,<P>Bill

Q
OP Offline
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WilliamJ:<BR><B>Hi Sheryl!!<P>Could you spell your new handle phoneticly so I can get the pronunsiation right? <P>Love ya,<P>Bill</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh honey, I don't have a CLUE - hahahahahahaha [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

D
D
((((((((Sheryl)))))))))

M
M
Well CRAP.<P>The old name was alot easier .... LOL<P>You go girl!<P>

S
S
Nyneve......a long forgotton sorceress........<P>Nin-ave...is <I>a</I> pronunciation of it...<P>an excerpt from Steinbeck:<P><I>Merlin sees the damsel Nyneve, brought to court by Sir Pellinore, and falls in love. "He knew that his fate was upon him," (Steinbeck, 121). He persued her and wouldn't let her rest. He traded her company for his magic arts, for she was a damsel of the Lady of the Lake.</I><P>she goes on indeed to, 'learn her lessons', and protects Arthur and Camelot......<P><BR>it's a beautiful story, Sheryl.....I love the name.....<P><BR>Dylan<P>

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hey <B>Dana, Maya</B> and <B>soulloss</B>,<P>Huggies to all of ya, and thanks <B>soulloss</B> for the pronounciation!!<P><B>Maya</B>, my dear, it's always nice to see you!!<P><B>Dana</B>, thanks for the continued support, and sending good thoughts back your way for continued healing from one heck of an experience!<P><B>soulloss</B>, I adore you, respect you, and hold you in highest regard as one of the most incredibly caring people on the planet.<P>Love to each of you, Sheryl<P>------------------<BR>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino<P><I>Formerly 'new_beginning'</I>

B
B
I know I haven't been on for a while, but when I read you were going/gone, I thought NO NO NO...............<P>I'm so glad to read that you haven't really gone. I love the story and the name. Where do you guys find these stories, and how do you get the time????????<P>I need another 10 hours at least in each day to do everything I should do.<P>thanks for still being here, I still need all you guys even tho I don't give half as much to you all as you give to me.<P>hugs<P>Jo

Q
OP Offline
Q
JO!! Hi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Honey, I'm not working right now, that's how come I have the time!! I have this totally new-agey wonderful book, "Mythic Journey" that explains all sorts of neato things like name derivations and the meanings of myths and stuff like that.<P>Nice to see ya!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino

B
B
enjoy your time.<P>Whenever I've had periods off work, like when I had the girls etc I have enjoyed it so much. I'm enjoying my work at the moment, the industry is great, but like I said, I need another 10 hours in the day!!!<P>I might have to see if I can get a book like that. It sounds wonderful.<P>I'm so glad you haven't gone Sheryl,<BR>have a great weekend<P>Jo

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation