Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#692055 05/29/01 07:54 PM
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>I caught you!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And you thought you could hide on a thread and I wouldn't notice! Not a chance! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
BTW...You know you gotta be around on June 5th ( <B>MEGA-THREAD B-DAY!!</B><P>It wouldn't be the same without ya! <P>Mitz aka Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Mitz,<P> Geez! No matter where I go,thar ya are! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Murph, My friend. Long time - no type. Don't make yourself so scarce.

Q
Q
Hi Murph,<P>I'm the old new_beginning (that seems WAY WRONG! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )...<P>Nice to see you... I'm still among the lurking, sometimes kinda posting, actual posting [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino<p>[This message has been edited by Nyneve (edited May 30, 2001).]

J
J
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nyneve:<BR><B>I'm still among the lurking, sometimes kinda posting, actual posting [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Geez Sheyl....295 posts in 14 days......I'd say it's more like <B>FULL BLOWN POSTING</B> myself!!! <P>

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jayhawk 93:<BR><B> <BR>Geez Sheyl....295 posts in 14 days......I'd say it's more like FULL BLOWN POSTING</B> myself!!! <BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!!!! <P>I'm laughing my friggen head off!!!!! You're right, of course!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation