Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#694108 06/20/01 10:36 AM
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,924
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,924
The following are actual statements found on insurance forms where drivers attempted to summarize the details of an accident in the fewest words possible:<P>Coming home, I drove into wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have. <P>I thought my window was down, but found it was up when I put my head through it.<P>The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions. <P>I collided with a stationary car going the other way.<P>A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.<P>A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.<P>The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.<P>I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.<P>In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.<P>I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car.<P>I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.<P>I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.<P>As I approached the intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.<P>My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.<P>An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.<P>I told the police that I was not injured, but upon removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.<P>I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the curb when I struck him.<P>The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end.<P>I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows.<P>The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.<P>The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.<P>

#694109 06/21/01 12:46 AM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 337
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 337
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Wow! Did I need that today! Thank you!<P>Snow


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0