Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#694560 06/25/01 04:57 PM
F
OP Offline
F
I've posted two different times this year and both times I received lots of support and encouraging replies. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your advice and experience to help me with my marriage.<P>We were seperated for 5 months. I am undeserving, but God touched her heart for me. We have had two wonderful weeks together and things are better and stronger than ever. She asked me to move back in on father's day. I think we both matured alot. There is definetly a renewed love that brings smiles to our faces each time we see each other as well as a passion to be near one another. I feel like I am now living a dream, but I know I owe it all to God who answers prayers.<P>Thanks again to all who offered support.

#694561 06/25/01 10:11 PM
J
Jax Offline
J
Well a hardy congrats and good luck. It's nice to hear some good news once in a while among all the pain that goes on in here. I know that I speak for many of us here when I say we wish we were in your shoes and that you're living the dream that most of us will never realize. Best wishes to you both.<BR>Jax.

#694562 06/25/01 11:08 PM
W
W
That's fantastic, friend I couldn't be happier for you! Go to <A HREF="http://www.restorem.org" TARGET=_blank>http://www.restorem.org</A> and getthe men's restoration packet. I just got it, and it is great. It explains what God wants from you, and following it adds greatly to your chances of ultimate success.<P>I am praying for you, keep it up! You have moved a mountain.<BR>

#694563 06/26/01 01:53 PM
B
B
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by forgive_me_2001:<BR><B>I've posted two different times this year and both times I received lots of support and encouraging replies. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your advice and experience to help me with my marriage.<P>We were seperated for 5 months. I am undeserving, but God touched her heart for me. We have had two wonderful weeks together and things are better and stronger than ever. She asked me to move back in on father's day. I think we both matured alot. There is definetly a renewed love that brings smiles to our faces each time we see each other as well as a passion to be near one another. I feel like I am now living a dream, but I know I owe it all to God who answers prayers.<P>Thanks again to all who offered support.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>To God be the Glory for things he has done. Thank you Lord for touching this marriage and bring it back together as it should be. I pretty sure you are the happiest person on this side. May prayers are with you and your family.keep God first and much pray. May God richly bless you and your family.<P>((((((((((((((((((Lots Of Love))))))))))))))))).<BR>

#694564 06/26/01 03:56 PM
R
RWD Offline
R
COngrats!!!!<P>Don't forget to read the recovery forum.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 667 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation