Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
violet1 Offline OP
OP Offline
V
cleared post<BR><p>[This message has been edited by violet1 (edited May 02, 1999).]

D
D
violet1<BR>I am not sure this is any answer to your questions. But, here goes anyway. I feel really emotionally healthy. I handle most everything that comes my way in a mature confident means. I want the sexual side of my life to be simply an intimate bonding relation as same as the other intimate things my husband and I share. When 1 puts a block on any thing in the marriage that tends to make me not give completely on the other things. and I wonder why there has to be blocks or "walls"<P>didi

D
D
Violet, I think sex encompasses both.....obviously physical, but I also think it definitley involves emotional. I think the bond between people is more intense when passion and intimacy are a given in the relaionship. I actually cannot see separating the two........Sex is a very binding part of a realtionship........to me!

S
S
i think emotiona; close is must in a marriage. but to have healthy marriage physical closeness is a must. intamacy isportant. sex is only part of communication.

F
F
i've had sex a few times with prostitutes. i was never disappointed. it was nice. but it was just sex. some emotions were satisfied. but this form of sex hardly compares with good sex in a loving relationship. i think one of the important parts of good sex in a loving relationship is the knowledge that both people care for the other and each is accepted by the other.

D
D
Frankie,<P>I couldn't have said it better!<BR>didi

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 276 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation