Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
I have already posted this message under "Another lead balloon", but I thought this header might catch me some more information about what to expect. Please help!!!<P>After a bad start to my day, my H sent me an email in reply to the one I sent him a week ago saying I was letting go. First he thanked me for the email, then says he has "some severe regrets about ending the marriage" and then asked that we talk to work out the future for the kids. Not for our marriage, without saying it, he did strongly imply. I don't KNOW what to do in the future and I don't want him to dictate it for me. And I am also not ready to talk about divorce. I am still too raw. <P>What do people discuss in such a situation...I have a vague idea money and financial things will come up, but I don't know what he should be doing for us. I don't know if I can keep my LB's under control and I just don't want to divorce him or him me. I am really, really needing help today!<P>
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
200
guests, and
4
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|