Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
(clapping hands)<P>YAY!!! I love this part!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Happy Birthday to you!<P>Happy Birthday to you!<P>Happy Birthday Dearest Dawnetta!<P>Happy Birthday to you!<P>Dawnetta, you have brought so much love and so many hugs to this place--THIS place...the place of tears and sorrow! I am so happy and lucky to be able to send love and hugs and good wishes back your way. We love you, chick! Happy Birthday and have a GREAT, GREAT day!<BR>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dawnetta}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P><BR>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

C
C
<the Princess is jumping up and down and cheering><P>Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm so glad it's your day now.<P>I had a great birthday. Got two presents. And have one to shop for - pearl earrings from my mother. But they were all wonderful (sumptous linens from the main squeeze and a bookstore gift certificate from children - financed by their father). May you do as well.<P>Happy Birthday to you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday to you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday dear Butterfly!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday to you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>< Princess brings out birthday cake and places it before the beautiful honoree. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] She huffs and she puffs but she can not extenquish the 23 {magic relighting} candles. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>

M
M
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!<BR>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!<BR>HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAWNETTA!!!<BR>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!<P>Ok, I'm sure that was loud enough for you to hear clear out there in NM!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lots of love!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBF [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hope you had a good one!

R
R
Add me to the list.....<P>Happiest of birthdays to you, Dawnetta!!!!!<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

B
B
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..... Thanks you guys! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, another year has come and gone... and all I've got to show for it are a few more grey hairs LOL!<P>I had a pretty good birthday all in all... I had to work, but I got all kinds of neat cards (regular and email) and a few nifty gifts. One of my girlfriends here got me something really neat... I won't go into too much detail (this is still a PG-13 site after all) but let's just say he's 25, 6', green eyes, in the Navy, and he well... didn't keep his dress whites on for long!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Sure beat the gorilla who showed up at my bachelorette party years ago! Too bad I didn't have my camera with me.<P>I'm going camping this weekend with a group of friends (No, Zippy, you can't come along... I want to be injury free!). There are several of us who have birthdays with in a 2 week period, so we are going to have a weekend long party!<P>Thanks again for all the Birthday wishs... you guys are the best!<P>Smoches,<BR>BBF (AKA Dawnetta)

B
B
Hey, Princess... I just realized you said 23 relighting candles...<P><B>THANKS!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><P>Muchas Smuchas!

Q
Q
OH, I'm late... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But my thoughts are with ya anyhow!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Happy, happy, Joy, joy, Flutterby!!!

B
B
Butterfly,<P>Happy Birthday. Sure hope you are enjoying the trip.<P>Prayers and stuff,<P>Bumper

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation