Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I got this in email... I figures some of you would get a chuckle out of it, but it's really not dirty! A very scientific list of the reasons to have sex. <P>So get your minds out of the gutter and take a look! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Muchas Smuchas,<BR>Busty<P><B>Top 10 reasons for sex (not what you would think!)</B><P> 1. Scientific tests find that when women make love, they produce double amounts of the hormone estrogen, which make hair shiny and skin smooth. <P> 2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow. <P> 3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner. <P> 4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscles in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps and you don't need special sneakers! <P> 5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases the body endorphin into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being. <P> 6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy! <P> 7. Sex is the safest tranquillizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than Valium. <P> 8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up. <P> 9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain. <P> 10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a national antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever. <P>So enjoy wild and safe SEX! <P><BR>See, I told ya it wasn't dirty! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

A
A
So what I'm reading here is that it basiclly <P>CURES WHAT AILS YA?<P>LMOA x 11111000000<P><BR>Tex<P>

C
C
Hmmmmmmm................<P>

T
T
Trouble is most of us don't need any more reasons for having sex. <P>Now if you can tell us how to HAVE more sex...

L
L
I love it!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>Character is determined by what you do when no one is watching.

J
J
Hey Girl [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Thanxs for the memo. Does that count for those of us not getting it too!!!!!!!!!lol<P>Cya <BR>JJ

L
L
Dawnetta - Hey Girl - Thanks for the reasons - Sounds good to me - now if I could only find a suitable companion.....<BR>Oh well!!!!<P>How's the job search going?<P>P.S. I'm writing this from Spain!!!!

M
M
Hey Dawnetta!<P>I knew there were other excellent reasons to have sex besides just pure enjoyment! I wonder if any of those would work as pick-up lines?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Marsha!<P>Spain?? Did ya find that bullfighter yet?? <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Hi Mitzi - no bullfighters yet. There are a couple of cute guys that work at the hotel, though!!! I'm sure they are probably all their 20's. Oh well!!!!!!

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>4... you don't need special sneakers! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>Sneakers, no. A pink tutu, a gallon of Mazola, a feather duster, and a pound of marshmallows, yes. <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR> 7. Sex is the safest tranquillizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than Valium. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Must be why she falls asleep in the middle of it.<P>Regards<BR>rs0522

C
C
Chocolate sauce [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
<B><I>ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</I></B><P>Dawnetta!!!!!! Look at #10!!!!!!!!!<P>Sex is a national antihistamine!!!!!!?????????????????? How does this affect "regional 'hay fever'"?

K
K
No wonder Im not getting any. I was doing it for all<BR>wrong reasons!!!

N
N
What's SEX??? I've forgotten already!!!

L
L
Hey Nina - Me too - I think I've totally forgotten!!!! But being divorced and celibate has not really been much different than being married in my case. My H was a total withholder - would withhold affection and sex as a way to control me, and when he couldn't, just plain old hurt me and reject me. I can't believe I put up with his s**t for so long. At least now I know why I'm not having sex!!!!

D
D
I haven't forgotten what it is, but it's been so long I'm afraid I've forgotten how to do it...<BR>

N
N
LOL,LOL!<P>Well they say it's like a riding a bicycle....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation