Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 852
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 852 |
Nina- please read my description of split self affairs under the post by Nowilltocarry on. I hope it is helpful to you as well to nowilltocarryon. I have never seen this type of affair described in books other than by Emily Brown. However it describes my H's affair to a T!!! Very interesting reading about it. I thought my H was in an exit affair since he filed for D on me but I even asked him that question and he said no. He was definitely a split self affair type. At least I realize what I am dealing with now and how we got to this place. lifeismessy
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Thanks, LIM, I'm going here now, will possibly posy a response back here about it.
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|