Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Butterfly,<P>I was up in your neck of the woods last week. Seeing some friends at the Lab. Got a good New Mex meal at De Colores and got the tour of the fire zone. I was just there for the but kept thinking Darn I should have contacted Butterfly before I came.<P>Maybe next trip.<P>Take Care,<P>JL

B
B
JL,<BR>You were just about 1/2 mile from my office when you eat at de Colores! You should have emailed me!! I would have taken you for a REAL New Mex Meal! LOL I'm sure you drove by the pond in the middle of town... my office is right across the street... you were so close!<P>If you post again that you were up here, and didn't contact me, I'll have to..... well, I'll just..... I'll... well, it won't be pretty! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh, and you missed the worst of the fire area.... things are looking pretty good now considering... the first few months right after were the worst. Now at least there are some nice new houses going up, and it's starting to look "normal" again.<P>Anyway... I hope you enjoyed our little town [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Smooches,<BR>Dawnetta

J
OP Offline
J
Butterfly,<P>Yes, I went by the lake. Actually, I saw a few of the new houses being constructed; pretty nice. I like your little town a lot. I wouldn't mind living there. In fact, I enjoy all of New Mexico, but particularly like your "little town." [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I may be back up there later this year. I have been coming there for 30 years or more now on business, and always enjoy it. I really enjoyed the new by-pass, now that is progress. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] In any event, when I come there for an few days not just a one day turnaround I'll email you.<P>Take Care,<P>JL

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation