Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#701557 08/28/01 10:01 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Ive just received my W divorce settlement ( her demands ) And I just want to blow up . I wish the UNCLE **** OM was here right know so I could get my frustrations out on Him. Is this woman in dream land. She demands 2000 per child and 1000 for herself and she wants me to keep her on my Medical aid . ( I REALY WANT WHAT SHES SMOKING ).<P>What really gets my Goat up is that this uncle is sleeping in my house and is emotionally destroying my kids and there is nothing I can do. Also my wife only wants to give me visitation rights once a month,<BR>I wasn’t the person who wanted out or had an affair. ( by the way now she is telling her lawyer that the affair only happened when I moved out . Does she think I was born yesterday )<P>Im feeling so hurt and angry the pain is back ( What did I do to deserve this ? )<BR>

#701558 08/28/01 10:41 AM
N
N
Hi nowill,<P>I'm assuming that's rands you're talking about. You need to get to a lawyer straight away with this one. <P>Did you have any proof regarding your w's affair while you were together? If so I'd start collecting it in case things get really nasty.<P>Like you my h is trying to pretend that he wasn't having an a until after he left...smart a$$.<P>Please do something for yourself tonight...I don't know; go to the gym and knock up a punching bag, a swim, a run; anything to get some of that anger out.<P>Take care of yourself.<BR>

#701559 08/28/01 10:50 AM
J
J
Hey remember this, Saying and proving is two diffrent things. Asking for and getting is two diffrent things. But yeah you need a lawyer. There is such a thing as a fault divorce. Protect yourself, a good lawyer well cut through the emotional crap and know what to do. Make an appt. today.

#701560 08/29/01 01:26 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Nina,<P>The only evidence ive got is my kid’s words but who would like get the kids involved. This Divorce is already getting dirty. I went to the gym last night but this did not even help I could not even sleep.<BR>Im an emotional wreck . I have an appointment with my lawyers at 11:30 today. I just hope I can think with my wisdom and not let my emotions take over.<BR>Im finding it so hard to except that the woman I loved so much has gone and a she-devil has taken her place. And all that I have given her Love freedom and respect means nothing to her. I know ive got faults and Im not perfect.<P>My friends , her sister, all say that I was to good to her , I put her on a pedestal , but I thought that’s what you suppose to do when you love somebody unconditionally ,you will do anything for that person.<P>Ive just received an email from her best friend. Hi there, how are you doing, why are you so quiet?<BR>Please read this and take it in ,Don’t waste your time on a girl/guy, who isnt willing to waste their time on you. Why do her friends do this .<P>

#701561 08/29/01 01:59 AM
N
N
((((((((((((((((((((nowill))))))))))))))))))))<P>She isn't who you know and love right now. My h is exactly the same. No consolation I know, but that's the cold hard facts.<P>There aren't any telephone records you could access, by chance? If she was calling him before she left, you have some proof. I think you can get a more detailed account from telcom if the account is in your name.<P>I'm sorry you can't get your rest. You might need to see a doctor and get something to help. Mine gave me some anti-histamines, for the really bad times. They seem to take a while to kick in.<P>I'm glad you're seeing your lawyer today. I hope it all goes well for you. It's a shame that they seem to get everything their way, especially when they are the culprits.<P>My h likes to paint a bad picture of me now too. It just helps to justify his actions.<P>Nothing we can do...just hang in there.<P>Nina

#701562 08/29/01 06:22 AM
J
J
I don't know why she is trying to punish you, my ex did same thing, she left had A and blamed me then tried to punish me, I felt all she had to do was leave if that is what she wanted. I doubt you did anything to deserve what you are getting, what she has done is not your fault. get a good lawyer take care of yourself<P>

#701563 08/29/01 10:10 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Well I have just come back from my lawyers and Im feeling better. They have rejected all of her proposals and well go to court to fight this out. I just cant believe what has happened over the last few months. Happily married for ten years and now my W wants to crucify me. She was the one who has been having the affair and wanted the divorce. Why did she have to become so merciless . Why couldn’t she have been open and honest and handle the situation discreetly . Get the divorce over and done with, then introduce the OM to my kids.all that seems to be important to her is her needs.

#701564 08/31/01 06:02 AM
N
OP Offline
N
How low is my W willing to go. Yesterday I was unable to contact my Kids as I found out later by phoning my wife , that she had taken my kids cell phone with her to work and had switched it off. This was at 18:00 . I then asked my W if she would ask my children to phone me when she got home. She did not even tell them. I later found out that my Mother-in-law had contacted my Father ( First time in 10 weeks ) and told my Father that My eldest son had not gone to school and that he had a sort of buckle mark of a belt on his leg and told my father it was an accident . She also asked my Father how the kids behaved when they where with me at their house ( No problems my father answered )as they are uncontrollable and naughty when they are with my W. She also accused me of turning the kids against my W . This really gets to me, as she has supported my wife’s actions all along ( Letting my wife bring the OM into my house only after I had left home for 2 days and the agreement with me and W was that I give her 4 weeks space for her to think about our marriage. <P>I have contacted my lawyers which intern have set up an appointment for my kids to see a Psychologist this Saturday. My Layers are so bewilder by my W actions. She is playing right into my hands.<P>I just wish and pray that my W will come back to earth and out of this LA LA Land that she is in quickly, so that she can realise what she is doing with the kids emotions. If I find out that my Son has been hit , then someone is going to pay for it dearly. I still am trying to get hold of my kids, this is eating me up alive.<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 245 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation