|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
mike,<P>where are you??? i am sorry i haven't called. i wrote to you on my "im just pissed" post and i sent a hug out. i thought you and bill would respond... but i haven't heard from either of you... <P>it doesn't look like it is going to be too good of a weekend for the mb crew... <P>i wish we could all wake up tomorrow and find this all to be a dream (nightmare)... i can't beleive how many people are seperated and divorced and wanting it not to be so... my god isn't the devil just so busy. i think we all need to start praying together. a prayer group... you kow one puts a thousand to flight and two ten thousand... imagine if we were all one one accord, how many would that put to flight???<P>NE way, i hope you come in and talk to me... and i hope to talk to you ovw the weekend...<P>love kim...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Hi Kim,<P>I believe yesterday was the day for Mike to get his phone disconnected. He said if that happened he would only have access at the library...so if he gets there, I guess we will hear from him. As to Bill??? I don't know, but he was having a few troubles yesterday, maybe he went to sort them out today.<P>Hope this helps...anyway those guys are a comfort aren't they? Still there's lots of other cyber arms here!<P>Jacky
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416 |
Dunt Dunt DUN<P>Here I am to save the day... Just Kidding......<P>((((((((((Kim & Jacky))))))))))<P>Nothing like a long lonely weekend to really drowned in your own sorrow, huh. <P>I'm going out of town through Sunday. I'll check in Sunday night to see what's going on. Jacky, you've got a busy weekend and that should help keep your mind off things a little. Have you ever seen "Hope Floats". I love it when she's moving out and cutting up all his stuff.<P>Kim, do you have any plans for the weekend. If you get down or lonely or just want to talk to a voice give me a call. E-mail me and send you my numbers......<P>Hugs, Thoughts, and as always Prayers for we can't spell good without G O D!!!<P>bill@salinaplaningmill.com<P>------------------<BR>Love, Bill<P>-There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!-<BR>-Stand up and do the right thing, even if your standing alone.-<p>[This message has been edited by LostHusband (edited August 31, 2001).]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
i can almost hear you saying that... ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif) <P>yes, i do have some plans for the weekend, but i have a problem with actually doing them... i let myself get so down that i just end up laying in the bed all weekend or all the days i have off... but i am really going to try my hardest not to sucumb to my bad habit of isolating...<P>i am going to e-amil you right now... i'll include my phone number too... i used to have an 800 number, i don't know if i still do or not... ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif) NE way... I'll e you in a minute...<P>Nina,<P>thanks for answering my post. i am glad that you came in... i feel really sad today, so thanks for the encouragement...<P>Love to both of you,<P>Kim...<BR>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Okay, back from some more packing...and don't tell me to do more tonight, please, it's 10pm. I'm gonna browse awhile.<P>Bill, I haven't seen that movie, but the other day CJ and I had a great time imagining what we could do!!! She was going to start a thread on imaginary revenge, but she never got around to it!<P>(((((((((((KIM)))))))))))))<P>Staying in bed is not an option for me cos of the kids, but believe me I have tried! I do feel better though if I do get out in the fresh air and just breathe and appreciate. I love this time of year anyway (well it's Spring tomorrow, but really like an Australian autumn.)<P>Please do something for yourself tomorrow...yes it is so hard....but you can't just give in!!! A while ago I started a thread called something like "What do you do to give yourself a lift", and it had some really good ideas on there. Why not search it and see if anything appeals?<P>Take care....I have a boring packing weekend ahead, and Bill's right in that it will give me something to do....but I still think as I'm doing it. Trouble with packing stuff up is you come across so many memories.<P>Jacky<P>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
i like the idea of the imaginary revenge thread... i don't know if it would be a good idea though because someone might take some of the suggestions to heart... ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif) <P>i remember the time i drove my suv into the back of my ex's mercedes when i found him having dinner at the ow's house... that was pretty cool... ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif) <P>NE way, i am going to look for that thread... i need some suggestions... <P>just got a really sweet e-mail from the ex... why is he torturing me??? i wish he would either... well you know how that ends...<P>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416 |
FYI I'm leaving in 30 minutes if you're going to e-mail, if not I'll check in on Sunday evening.....<P>Have a great and SAFE weekend!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Bill, where are you going???<P>Jacky
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416 |
Jacky,<P>I'm going to Dodge City to party with my dad. A weekend of no stress, 3 hours away from any reality.......<P>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LostHusband:<BR><B>Jacky,<P>I'm going to Dodge City to party with my dad. A weekend of no stress, 3 hours away from any reality.......<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>have a good one...<BR>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
hey jacky,<P>i am blown away you are all the way in south africa... wow. i guess i still don't have a real grasp on this internet stuff.. i am talking to south africa from california and it isn't costing me an arm and a leg... ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif) i love it...<P>thanks again for the support - it's real long distance love ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/cool.gif)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Well next week you'll be talking to me from Australia, little jet-setting me!!!<P>Great isn't it! I never got into the net until we came over here as it is just THE way to communicate with family and friends. In SA it can take two weeks to get OS mail, in OZ, four days, in Mozambique, if it's a letter, a month, a parcel, forget it!!!<P>SO I have learned a lot about it!!!<P>Why ARE you so down today???<P>Wow Bill, don't shoot anyone while you're there!!! Parents can be fun, can't they???
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 354
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 354 |
Hey guys, Its me E_W_S:<P>Darn it, I wish I would have looked at this before I left work!!! At home now.<P>I have Mike's phone number at work, if you are that worried I will go tomorrow morning and get it. Too see if it is disconnected. I am sure he is fine. <P><BR>Hey if you girls have the time there is a post I would like everyone to input on it is "Then why amrry at all?"<P>Just want to hear what you think.<P>Jacky I am reading your post next.<P>Michelle<BR>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
because my stbx and i are playing a stupid game of cat and mouse. one day he loves me, one day he hates me... one day i love him, one day i hate him... it is getting old.. peoplepleaser said it best in her post :those who straddle the fence and the ones that love them" (or something like that) ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/rolleyes.gif) <P>i feel like he is just holding me at bay until he decides if he really want to be with me or not... he filed for the divorce and he as instigated all the negetivity.. i am tired. i want to be strong like you and walk away...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
hi michelle,<P>i have mikes phone number too... on fact i am going to call him right now... hold on... ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif) yeap, not getting to him that way... guess i will just have to wait for him to go the library... at least he will know that we love and care about him...<P>going to read the post right now...<P>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Believe me, I do NOT feel strong. I don't know how I am going to walk onto that plane on Thursday. I have also asked him not to drive us to the airport....couldn't stand the goodbyes. But of course that means I have to drive myself there ( he will pick up the car later).<P>With every single thing I pack, I wish with all my heart that he would call and beg me not to go. But in my heart of hearts, I know it will not happen. ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/frown.gif) <P>I'm not feeling any love here with him...at least I j\have the love of my parents at home. They will hold me and comfort me and help me. That is what I need right now....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
i know what you mean... i wish i had the love of my family right now... that is wahta makes me feel extra alone... mom died in 1992, dad died in 1998 and me, i am an only child...<P>gosh, what a life huh...<P>like i said on your post i am going to have to start packing real soon too... i can imaging how hard it must be. to many memories...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294 |
Do you mind telling us your first name? idostylin is a little hard, especially at this time of night for me.<P>I am SO, SO, sorry you don't have your parents or siblings to help you....you must come here more often. We'll be ytour family.<P>My parents are youngish, both are 60. I am 40. And they've been through this. Dad had a few A's, the last was confirmed on the day of my 21st birthday by mum; I already knew - how could I tell her? They separated that time for two years, and now? They're SO content with each other...I only wish it could be like that for everyone here. My dad has been helpful because he has said everything my h is going through is 'normal' fo him. So it kind of helps to have their experience.<P>Take care of yourself, girl, especially when no-one else will. Did I see a reference to kids? How many, and how old? Geee I'm nosy, but kids can be so, so precious at times like this,<P>Jacky
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
it's kim...<P>idostylin means in dedication of stylin (pronuonced sti-len) it was my dad's name...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
yes, i have a daughter 14 and a son 18... i'm 42...<P>my parents were young too...<P>my daughter is an extra special individual... she keeps me motivated... she is my rah rah section... she really loves me... most daughters are daddy's girls... i know i was. but she isn't... she really is a momma's girl...<P>you need to go to sleep i think... get some rest..<P>love kim...<P>thanks for being my new family...
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|