Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Happy Birthday, to you!<P>Happy Birthday, to you!<P>Happy Birthday, dear TEX!!<P>Happy Birthday, to you!!<P>(Blow one of those curly, horn noisemaker things)<P><BR>Hey, Tex!! Happy birthday to you. How old are you on this birthday--and don't say 29!! I only believe that from Miss Dana (heehee). Do you have any special plans to celebrate? I am going to have a grape juice, just for you! <P>Well, I hope you have a great day and take some time to celebrate yourself. We are all so glad to have had the priviledge of getting to know you, and to be honest, I have missed you! Where are those reflective posts you told us you were going to post...the search for hope, the search for peace, the search for...Tex!<P><BR>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

B
B
Happy Birthday Tex! Many Happy returns. Hi Ho, Cheerio, and all that rot. And Good Morning to you too CJ!<P>And yes, please come on back. Enjoy reading you posts, and I've been wondering where everyone got to.<P>Prayers and stuff,<P>Bumper<P>

S
S
Happy Happy Birthday Tex. Hope you have a great day!<P>Sballplyr

C
C
Greg - where have you been!?!<P>You've been a great addition here and I love hearing from you. <BR>Don't make yourself so scarce.<P>But do have a great day!!! <B><I>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!</I></B>

D
D
Happy Bday Tex!!! I haven't been on the boards in a few months, I hope you had a great day and everything is going ok for you. Hugs, Dana<BR>

A
A
I'm here.. I've had to lurk for the past couple of weeks because I'm on a consultant gig installing a Packet PBX in a government organization, so things have been hopping and haven't had a chance.<P>Thanks everybody. It means alot. You guys are the only ones that remembered. Nobody from down here has.<P>Ok, I'm 44 today. Got up this morning feeling 34. <P>Tex. <P>

R
R
Happy 44th Birthday!<P>Are you going to celebrate "Texas style"? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a great one!<P>Gayle

J
J
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEX!!!!!!!!!!

I
I
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FaithfulWife:<BR><B>Happy Birthday, to you!<P>Happy Birthday, to you!<P>Happy Birthday, dear TEX!!<P>Happy Birthday, to you!!<BR>CJ<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>ditto!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
Happy, Happy Birthday, Tex!!<BR>Yes, we have missed your post. Hope to see you around here more. Also hope that things are going well with you.<BR>Happy Birthday from an Okie Sooner!!<BR>Love,<BR>Tina<p>[This message has been edited by Rdhead10 (edited September 06, 2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation