Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#704422 09/24/01 05:05 AM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 3
A
Junior Member
Junior Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 3
Here is a quick outline of the events that brought me here.<BR>Married for 5 years<BR>One 19 month daughter<BR>we are both in our early 30's<P>In July I found out about my WS PAs with 3 OM. The first OM was a friend and the WS admitted to me that she had a PA with him 3 times. She finally admitted after I found out through her emails to him regarding their PA and approached her with the evidence. WS said it started because I neglected her and also this OM told her that I had an PA with OW. This is not true, I never had any PA or EA with any OW (I consider myself one woman man ). This first PA started in October 2000 and lasted until May 2001. At the same time she also admitted to me that she had a PA with another OM who also at one point was my friend. She said she had PA with him only once, she did not find him attractive at all but just wanted to get back at me,(how childlish). The 3rd OM she met on internet in May 2001 and had PA with him only once in July, I found out about through her detailed emails between her and him. Had her followed and taped as proof if I needed in the future. When I confronted her with the evidence she denied at first but I pushed her until she told me all about the As. Contacted the wife of the first OM and currently my WS is writing a letter to the second OM's wife regarding the A. Shortly after when I found out about these As I found MB and told my WS that she has to completely cut off contact with this OM. She promised she will as she wanted to work on our marriage. The following week I found out that she talked to him and I was ready to throw the towel. But after reading more MB I stucked with plan A. I think she has not contacted the OM since early August. <P>Here is the thing that I'm confused about, at first she said she wants to work on our marriage, we went away together and I think we had a great time. But now she thinks she is not strong enough to work on our marriage. I told her about MB and how great this site is. But the only time she reads it if I printed out some topics for her. I don't think she ever tried to work on our marriage unless I tell her too. I don't know what is she thinking and Myself I feel I'm on a roller coaster. I know i did lots of LB during Plan A, but as time goes by I think I'm getting better. I'm still on Plan A and it is not easy. She hurt my alot. At this time whenever I tell her I love her she replies she loves me too, sometimes she will even tell me out of the blues. She cries everytime I tell her how much I love her and I will be here for her whenever she needs me. But today she went to look at some houses with her mother. I told her I don't want her to move out even though I told her it would be for the best, I told her that because I was down and again did not see any hope and wanted to get over with this as soon as possible. I know, big LB. Any ways she still wants to seperate and I told her that is fine with me, what ever makes her happy. Well, I better finish with this - I'm really confused. I still love my wife. I don't know why but I still do. I don't know how long should I keep going with plan A without losing my self dignity. Does anyone have any feedback on this? If I missed something please let me know I will try to fill in the blanks. Thank you<P>PS> I guess I needed to talk to someone else about this.

#704423 09/24/01 09:18 AM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 571
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 571
I am sorry you are going through this. Keep posting, there is a lot of good advise here. You are not alone. Don't be so hard on yourself about LB - you are doing the best job you can in your circumstances. Read up on Plan B. If she moves out and you can't take Plan A anymore than Plan B is in order.

#704424 09/24/01 09:31 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Saw your post earlier, waited for someone else to give you the welcome post. But I copied it for you, courtesy of NSR: <P><B>Welcome<P>There is a post of general welcome I wish to share with you... <P>It has a lot of quick links to many of the most important MB sites...<BR>Click here ==> General Welcome for All New Builders(Newbies)<P>Jim / NSR</B><P>You seem really up with all the abbreviations, but if you want to know more about what to do here, click on FAQ on the forum list page.<P>Now, if your wife wants to go, you have to let her...I tried to convince my h not to go for a few weeks, and it was a living hell seeing his miserable face and hearing him say he was trapped. When she is gone, you will see her because of your child. That is when you Plan A. Do your best to show her your most wonderful you.<P>We all care here, and any time you want to scream at her, come and do it here instead...we will listen understand and give help if you want it.<P>Love and light,<P>Jacky<P>

#704425 09/28/01 03:25 PM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 3
A
Junior Member
Junior Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 3
Woops! BIG LB, went out of control and sent her love emails to her friends and family. Now what? Is there any hope left?? Any one there if any advice or suggestions?<BR>I feel like a idiot, but could not control my self and I guess I behaved like a child and I guess I wanted to get her back. Now I'm regreting it.

#704426 09/29/01 05:16 PM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 3
A
Junior Member
Junior Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 3
Is there with any suggestions, I'm really frustrated


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0