Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,294
Happy day friend...<P>I hope you have a wonderful day with your children and your friends.<P>Love,<P>Jacky

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 7,027
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 7,027
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 974
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 974
SJ2,<P>Another Libra!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My bd was 2 days ago, turned 47. My mind hasn't caught up and I doubt it ever will!<P>Have a wonderful day!<P>Gayle<P>P.S. We are "neighbors" too! Are the aspens still turning color in the rockies? It is a beautiful fall day here!

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 105
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 105
Happy B-day!!!!! Have fun today and remember today is totally about you!<P>Brandon<P>P.S. I wonder how many of us are neighbors. I'm in the rockies and everything is turning bright yellows and reds. Enjoy the day!

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 7,027
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 7,027
Well, I got stuck [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] attending a meeting in the morning - lunch with the neatest couple in the world (along with my kids) - and then I'm taking off for the 'drive'... I usually go to the area down around Trinidad - west into the lower Colorado Rockies... But, may go north more - toward Pueblo and west from there. A friend gave me the keys to his cabin near Whetmore (sp?) - and a map [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] said I could have it until Sunday evening - but he's rented it out for the week - so I have to leave it spotless... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>We are roughing it - I packed the cooler with peanut butter and jelly and bread and crackers and tuna - Water jugs and fruit in a basket - and I'm not going anywhere NEAR a restaurant this weekend!!! <P>Thanks for thinking of me today - if you see me driving along the highway - wave. If you see me stopped at a picnic area stop and join us for a PBJ and water!!! (BTW - those ARE my FAVORITE foods - the kids have to suffer through them. My X wouldn't do it for my Birthday treck - but it's TRADITIONAL!!!)<P>Jan

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 467
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 467
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!!!!!!!!!<P>You are a nut you know. I guess that comes with turning 29 huh?<P><BR>PB & J OK. Tuna....yeck.<P><BR>Hope it was great [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Take care<P><BR>Randy

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 7,027
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 7,027
PBJ's and cinnamon rolls (mom packed them) and fresh fruit and no tuna (forgot the can opener) and jerky and crackers all weekend!!!!<P>YUM...<P>I had a great birthday - the colors weren't bright - we didn't go to the cabin - but it was really a great trip!!! <P>Ran into an old friend (not literally) we laughed until my sides ache!!!! They still do! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>The kids are exhausted - me too - off to bed I go!!!!<P>Later, Love ya,<P>Jan

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 467
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 467
"Ran into an old friend (not literally) we laughed until my sides ache!!!! They still do! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] "<P>Its a very good thing to laugh! You needed it and you deserved and I am so glad you got it! <P>Now did you put the PB & J on the cin. rolls? Yum.<P>Sleep tight friend. And 1 more HAPPY BIRTHDAY. <P><BR>Randy<P> <P>


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0