Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
It is very, very important that you know if your character is suitable for a long term relationship with the character of your partner. Especially with the character of your child. If the characters match, you can go about one another on your "automatic pilot". If not, than you must know it, so that you can do something about it. If you don't know it, than it can even serioiusly get out of hand.<BR>During 15 years I did research into the combination of characters according to the years of birth of Chinese character astrology. And I wrote a book about it with a separate "Character Combination Pocket Card" for <BR>"Life Partner", "Parent-Child", "Friends" and "Business". I'm still surprised. Proof? Mention your dates of birth (with year) and I'll give you the insight with some good advice if needed. Bye, Jaap Hillen<BR>(I am looking for a publisher for the edition in English)

N
N
Okay I'll bite...but I read on a site yesterday that my H and I were about the worst match on the whole thing. My birthdate is April 8, 1961, his is December 24, 1962.

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Nina too<BR>You are born in 61 the year of the OX (Main Character) and in the month of the Dragon (sub character), OX/Dragon. He62: TIGER/Ox.<BR>On "The Character Combination Card" is in "Life Partner" for long term living together of an OX-wife with a TIGER-man indicated "very difficult". Impossible. They couldn't live together because the ox would finish the tiger. She'd have no life at all. A clash of temperaments. He is the nonconformist, the activist and the defiant rebel. She loves tradition, respects authority and is conservative in her behavior. They are two stubborn individuals who are 180 degrees apart. It will be difficult for them to find common grounds to equate their varying outlooks on life.<BR>The ox is a heavyweight in dominancy. She is the boss in the house.<BR>It could only work if the tiger is a "damaged" tiger, brougt up by an OX parent. Mention the date of birth of his parents and I'll look at it for you. <BR>Subcharacters: Dragon (aries) with Ox (capricorn) "difficult". Bye, Jaap Hillen

N
N
Oh Gee, THANKS!!! LOL! Well I told you that I had read that just last night...His dad was born in 29, his mum in 37. Mine were both 41.<P>BTW RobC wants this too he posted another thread on it.

S
S
Hi Jaaphillen,<P>This stuff always gets my attention. Here is mine and my husbands birth dates. Mine 10/24/68 and husbands 10/27/67. I am interested to see what you come up with.<P>Thanks.<P>Michele

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Ninatoo<BR>If his dad is born in 1929 after the 10th of February, than his dad is a SNAKE.<BR>If his mum is born in 1937 after the 11th of February, than his mum is a PIG.<BR>Poor PIG!. Snake and pig are each other's oppsites. The snake is a heavyweight in dominancy; the pig only a lightweight in it.<BR>SNAKE-parent with TIGER-son "perhaps". Problems here for the snake: all that serpentine intelligence is needed if we're going to find out how the tiger ticks.<BR>PIG-parent with TIGER-son "good". Yes, But the tiger will remain unsatisfied; he's always expecting something more.<BR>If your parents are born in 1941 after the 27th of January, than they both are SNAKE.<BR>SNAKE-wife with SNAKE-man "difficult". Complicated. Adventures, flirtations, affairs of the heart ... and continuous attemps to put something over on the other!<BR>SNAKE-parent with OX-daughter "good". Wisely, the snake parent does all he/she can. But it's a hard life.<BR>Nina too. I'm very sorry. I can't find a good excuse to upgrade the combination with you tiger partner.<BR>Bye, Jaap Hillen

N
N
Hey that's okay!!! I asked, didn't I?<P>You were very accurate with my parents, but as far as outr relationship goes, I have always found it hard to get on with my mum.<P>His folks have had difficulties too, particularly his dad and him, his mum ADORES my h.<P>Thanks a lot, for your time anyway!!!<P>I am interested in all this stuff!

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Michelle<BR>You are born in 68 the year of the MONKEY (Main Character) and in the month of the Pig (sub character), MONKEY/Pig. He67: GOAT/Pig.<BR>In "Life Partner" is on "The Character Combination Card" for long term living together of a MONKEY-wife with a GOAT-man indicated: "difficult". The monkey could probably get away with it. But would she ever have the idiocy to contemplate teaming up with a goat? No deep or permanent attraction here, as the monkey is too intricate and egotistical for the goat. He is more subdued in taste and action and her expertise and craftiness will upset and worry him. He cannot keep up with her inconsiderate demands no matter how good-natured and obliging he may be. She is clever and appealing and will lead him about once she discovers his weak points. He is creative, pure-minded and compassionate but these qualities will go unappreciated since the monkey prefers someone more conniving and shrewd. Subcharacters: Pig (scorpio) with Pig "good". Bye, Jaap Hillen

A
A
Somebody told me yesterday that our signs don't match. Let's see? Mine 02/08/77 and my H 05/10/74............

N
N
Hi there jaaphillen,<BR>This sounds like fun. My Wife is 69 and Mine is 65, Im expecting us to be so incompatible as this has been our marriage life,<P>Thanks<BR>NWTCO<BR>

G
G
I'll bite too. Mine is July 31, 1974, and my wife's is January 19, 1973.<P>Plus what if my wife would have been August 2nd, 1976?

S
S
This stuff always interests me, so if you wouldn't mind another. My birthday is 6-3-68, my WH's is 5-24-69. I can't wait to hear from you!<P>K

R
R
Hi jaaphillen!<P>Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!!!! I'm SO glad to see you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Almost a year ago I started a thread here called "What's Your Sign"? It has been fun to wish each other Happy Birthday etc. and see what signs were/were not compatable.<P>Since I know the incapatability of my past could you honor me using current information?<P>Me: 9/26/1954<P>He: 5/10/1957<P>Thanks in advance!<P>Gayle

R
R
Me too!<P>Hers: August 28 1967<BR>Mine: July 30 1967

L
L
Well our relationship has been quite stormy this past year!!!- what can you tell me about our future together? Thanks in advance<BR> My birthdate- 2/1/1963 Hubbies is 7/27/1958

P
P
Hi <P>I know that you do this from another web site. I never really wanted to know how incompatible my H and I were, but I have a feeling VERY! Please can you do my reading.<P>Me: 11 July 1973<BR>Husband: 18 February 1972<P>Thank you

B
B
Hello,<P>it seems you'll be quite busy! But if you can find the time:<P>Me: Dec 20th 1958 11.30 p.m.<P>exH: March 4th 1959 5 p.m.<P>OD: Sept 13th 1982 10.30 a.m.<BR>YD: March 18th 1990 00.20 a.m.<P>OW: Sept 3rd 1968<P>married April 10th 1982<BR>divorced July 4th 2001<P>Thank you in advance<P>D

J
J
ok first I and my ex H<BR>my birthday is nov23 1964 his is feb 1 1960<P>now me and boyfriend<BR>his is Jan 31 1968<P>I've always been interested in this thanks for the post [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

W
W
I am very interested. My gut tells me we are compatible as friends or acquaintances -actually I believe we could get along quite famously with no committment, but anyway we are Married (for now), so how do we stack up?:<BR>Me born 10/5/64<BR>H born 12/3/60

S
S
ok, here it goes....<P>exh..1/5/60<BR>me...10/7/59<P>someone I'm interested in..12/21/60<P>thanks....s

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 180 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation