Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pantha Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi all<P>Please wish me luck and strength as tomorrow I have to go to court to get the divorce finalised.<P>It is the first day of the rest of my life and I'm not too sure if I am relieved, glad its over, or just plain sad for the loss of the love of my life.<P>Any ideas what everyone, who has been there, did on the night the divorce was final?<P>Pantha

B
B
Hello,<BR>so sorry for you'll be tomorrow where I was on July 4th.<BR>It's so painful.<P>What about the night before? In fact nothing.<BR>I slept very little, I took a shower, spent a lot of time choosing what to dress, what to do with hair, what make up to choose....I tried to look as well as I could.<P>Then I went to the office, drank coffee and slowly walked to the court. I was afraid of driving a car so nervous, sad, ...<P>The whole circus lasted 20 minutes, about a minute per year of the marriage.<P>And you wouldn't believe after signing documents H (WS) took me to the dinner, very expensive one (like he always do when makes a good business!-and for him that was the contract of the century he made).<BR>We were very friendly and polite to each other (of course I vomitted soon after the lunch-pitty for this delicious meal).<P>And that was all. The Earth didn't blow up, I survived, he is happy (he claims).<P>I look cool now but that is in fact cause I live with a hope he'll be back and give us a chance, my 11 yrs D is sure for that but my 19yrs D who lives with him and OW thinks just opposite. Who is right?<P>Only future will show!<P>Wish you to collect every strength you have, "put" a smile on your face and - SURVIVE, YOU'RE THE WINNER!<P>Love <P>D

F
F
Pantha - May God bless you with strength, wisdom and love and beauty in your time of crisis. I hope you recieve all that you're hoping for. <P>betrayed and desperate - I hope you recieve what you are praying for. I admire your strength; it seems to me it comes at a very high price.<P> Dan

B
B
Sorry,<BR>I realised that I forgot to ask you to let us know how the process passed, how do you feel after that!<P>Please, we are here to help you go thrugh this1<P>love <BR>D<P><BR>BTW Family man<P>I am not strong at all, only today is one of my better days. In fact I am not really aware that I am divorced. I call my exH always "H", I still think of him first when I need any kind of help, and HE still helps me quite often (what doesn't make things easier, just opposite). He is now living a whole year with OW and with no signs of fog lifting. I don't know why I sill have hope for us, simply don't know, when everyone arround us (except my YD) think different. <BR>But that hope makes me alive. I love him still too much.<P>thanks for prayers.<P>D

N
N
(((((((((((((((((Pantha))))))))))))))))<P>Sending love and much light for you tomorrow.<P>I was thinking about your night...do you have someone who can stay with you after it is over, get out the wine and chocolate, and watch a good video? It would be best for you if you were not alone...if I were still there I would have come to hold your hand.<P>I wish the best for you.<P>Love, Jacky

P
Pantha Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you all!!<P>I will let u guys know how it went.<P>betrayed and desperate - I wanted to actually spend the afternoon with H, I was the one that offered, but now he is not even going to be there. So I won't even see him, but I am spending the evening with a new guy friend, nothing serious.( and I will be careful!)

A
A
I know it will be tough for you! I don't even want to think about that day for me, but it will be here all to soon. It is the beginning of something beautiful I am sure. Time is all that will help. Keep yourself busy and lean to God for support. He will never leave you! I will say a prayer for you today and tomorrow!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 355 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation