Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Hey does anyone else have this problem, the stbx that seems to be doing everything to make your life even more a mess then it is already?? My stbx the jerk seems to be doing anything in his power to make me miserable..The most recent vengence is: I just purchased another car because my stbx left me with our old car and took the new one. The old car only had 2 doors and was almost 100,000 miles and just about to break down. But he didn't care about me having to support me and the baby and needing a reliable vehicle..So along with the savings,stocks,$$ in checking account and cashed out our 401k plan he left me with no money and closed out our accounts right before he left to another state..What an A**hole!!..And now he told the insurance i didn't have coverage on the new car i traded the old one in for..Why is he being a jerk..He doesn't contact me directly he does everything behind my back...And when i confront him he doesnt even reply back just ignores me..I can't believe i ever loved this jerk...I want revenge but i don't know what i should do...besides not playing the game and not talking to him..Any ideas..??..Do i sound crazy doesn't this sound like he wants to turn our divorce into a battle or am i just imagining things??

S
S
I know exactly how you feel.<P>My exh cancelled everything he could...checking acct, cell phone, credit cards, called the insurance co and told them to contact me, put all the utilities in my name..just a few things I can mention off the top of my head.... he also took out a $2000.00 loan and took his Wh**e on a vacation for 2 weeks ... then returned and bought his son a $18.00 baseball cap for his birthday.... <P>They have turned into CREATURES !!<BR>I want NO contact with him now... nothing... I just love caller ID.<P>What did I do ... well, I'm not saying it was the best move, but I sold some of his favorite things !!!! I heard that he planned on using them with his wh**e... I even donated the hot tub to a church for a baptismal !!!! It was only 3 years old and we paid about 3500.00.... SORRY... he wasn't going to soak in there with the wh**e.<BR>Was it mean that I did that..... yes, but I was hurt/angry and my mind was spinning.... I guess you could say I was in the revenge mode. Do I feel bad now.... NO.<P>About the 401K... I was told that if they took the money out, they would have to account for it all... which means if he spends any of it, he will have to pay you back. Its best to call a lawyer and find out you're rights.<P>I've been where you are and I'm sorry that you're there.....<P>Peace be with you...<P>Scoick

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scoick:<BR><STRONG>II even donated the hot tub to a church for a baptismal !!!! </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's late, I already lost my original post to you (aaarrrggg [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] )... but I had to come back and say...<P>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA.... I'm tired, but I sure can appreciate irony when I see it.<P>I hope Jesus doesn't get wind of what that tub was *gonna* be used for!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]<P>Too funny!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
Not playing the game not talking and forgiving him is the sweetest revenge you could have, that is the approach I took and it is driving ew crazy that, I forgave her and moved on, I wrote her, told her I forgave her and OM wished them health and happiness and told her I would keep them in my prayers, I went on to thank him for taking her off my hands and wished him the best, they went nuts LOL.

T
T
It does seem to bring out the worst in people. I have been through unspeakable stuff with my ex. He was so angry that I finally got the GUTS to leave, that his threats had finally stopped working on me, that he and his mother pulled out all the stops. It was a painful, treacherous, vindictive, scary nine-month divorce but it's over and he failed to follow through on any of his threats (he was going to take the kids, the land we bought together, the land my dad left me when he died, everything... so he claimed) and I got a fair deal.<P>Hang in there. When it's over you'll be glad you did not stoop to his level. You can read my posts on this board over the months by doing a search on my member number. I am still shocked by what he has tried (and failed) to do to me.

-
-
"Living well is the best revenge"<P>Puts me in mind of the story:<P>An older man leaves his wife for a young pretty vivacious woman, they are romping and playing in the tropics.<P>Husband wires home to wife, need money, sell the corvette, need money.<P>Next day, wife puts ad in paper. Old Restored Corvette $1.00 Husband needs the money.<P><BR>-Kat-

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 624 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation