Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#713446 11/10/01 02:33 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
...is the title of a book I found while surfing the web looking for information about our state's d. laws.<p>It is authored by Homer McDonald (I think). Has anybody here heard of it? Or know what his "5 secret things you can say to your S to stop them from wanting a d. from you"?<p>Thanks everyone.<p>Lupo

#713447 11/10/01 07:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 486
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 486
Lupo - I saw that site as well; I don't think things work that way. Unfortunately. Doesn't he want $ for the secret?<p> Dan

#713448 11/10/01 08:08 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 352
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 352
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lupolady:
"5 secret things you can say to your S to stop them from wanting a d. from you"?<hr></blockquote><p>If there's one thing I've learned in the last few months, it's that there is no easy fix. If there were, none of us would be here.

#713449 11/11/01 09:32 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Family Man:
<strong>Doesn't he want $ for the secret?<p> Dan</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Yup! $39.95 I think!<p>I was just hoping there was someone who had bought it, so I wouldn't fret over what the "5 Things...." were!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I suspect there's nothing we haven't already learned from each other and this site. Just my curiosity. I noticed this book back about 6 months ago, and promptly forgot about it. As you say, "If it were THAT easy..."<p>Just curious what's in it, that's all! <p>L


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0