Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#71658 12/28/99 03:27 PM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
hey girl I'm here, just got back from the in-laws. had an ok time and all. but what is this I read and whowas getting on me lets see... christmas eve about being down and the Holiday makeing it worse???? hummmmm wonder who that was [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] chin up girl you have a second chance at life too.<BR>with love and hugs<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>maybe someday

#71659 12/28/99 07:12 PM
M
M
Ya ya ya!<BR>I'm the plumber with the leaky pipes. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My Christmas turned out real nice. His family..which has been the only family I've had for almost 30 years..didn't even send a card! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess he's not quite done with me yet. He tells people..actually anyone who will listen that I'm stalking him, trying to bring him down! This is a bunch of cramp!! I haven't even been in touch with him in months now. He claims I took him for everything...ruined his miserable life. Blah blah!!!! I swear the man whines and whines. As if the Holidays aren't hard enough without his dillusions!<P>Done venting!<P>Besides I'm doing pretty good. Kind of standing still right now but other than that doing pretty good.<P>I feel so bad about you and Earl spending Xmas apart. How did the kids take it? Try to keep your chin up. Things seem to be going pretty well for you two. I think you'll make it Lesa. I really do. Sometimes Love and persistance pay off. Just think after all this cramp is out of the way then you two will have weathered the worst storm of your marriage and anything to come later will be a breeze to fix! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Will talk later<BR>Love and hugs to you my friend<BR>Love Molly

#71660 01/01/00 08:57 PM
M
M
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!<P>THIS IS THE START OF A WHOLE NEW YEAR FOLKS, GONE IS THAT SUCKY YEAR 1999. I'M ON MY WAY TO A WHOLE NEW LIFE.<BR>GOING TO TAKE DANCING LESSONS TONIGHT!<P>LAST NIGHT WENT OUT AND WEIRD!!!! I THINK THIS NEW YEARS EVE WILL END BEING THE GIANT PARTY THAT FIZZED!!!! EVERYBODY WAS SUBDUED AND TRYING WAY TO HARD TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, WHEN YOU JUST KNEW THEY, JUST LIKE YOU WANTED TO JUST BE HOME WITH THAT ONE PERSON IN FRONT OF A WARM FIRE....YEP EVEN IN SUNNY FLORIDA [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>WELL ANYWAY, HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR IS GREAT. LESA, I'LL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU THAT THIS YEAR ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND YOU SPEND NEXT NEW YEARS IN FRONT OF THAT FIRE WITH EARL.<BR>LOVE AND HUGS<BR>MOLLY<P>STILL SKIPPING....LESA NO MORE MAYBE SOMEDAY.....THINK POSITIVE.....DARN RIGHT SOMEDAY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>LOVE YA MY FRIEND<BR>MOLLY

#71661 01/02/00 01:26 AM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
yeah yeah yeah, I hear ya, but how WOW could my NYE have been I was with my parents and their friends yippie!!!!!!!1<BR>any way happy new year hun hope the best for you and mike too!!!!!!!!!!<P>love ya<BR>Lesa

#71662 01/02/00 08:05 AM
M
M
IT'S 7 AM AND BOY DO I HAVE A STORY TO TELL YOU!!!!!<BR>I JUST GOT HOME AND HAVE TO GET SOME SLEEP BUT WILL FILL YOU IN LATER.<BR>DID I SAY NYE WAS SUBDUED? NOT SO LAST NIGHT....EVERYBODY THAT BEHAVED NYE...WAS OUT TO HAVE A HECK OF A TIME LAST NIGHT!<BR>REALLY TIRED AND HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH FOR NOON MASS, WILL TRY TO GET BECK ON THIS AFTERNOON SOME TIME.<P>OH YEAH, MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS TO GIVE UP ON MIKE AND LET HIM COME MY WAY, ONLY WHEN HE'S SURE. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] + [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] BUT I THINK IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.<P>LATER<BR>LOVE YA<BR>LOVE AND HUGS<BR>MOLLY

#71663 01/02/00 03:12 PM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ok moll I'll be waiting to read it ALL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#71664 01/12/00 03:29 PM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hello Molly where are you???????????<P>------------------<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> LMS20ish@cs.com <P><BR>

#71665 01/20/00 08:54 PM
M
M
Hi Lesa<BR>Sorry I haven't been back here. I've been real busy. Things are working out really good with Mike. I'll call you this weekend and we can talk for awhile.<P>I"M GOING TO THE VIRGIN ISLANDS!!!!!!!!!<P>White sandy beaches and blue blue water and HEAT!!!!!!!! God I do love HEAT!!!!!!<BR>I live in Florida and it's cold!!!! Too cold for this wimpy Yankee!! Anyway the trip is free. My daughter is working there on a 110 foot Yacht and she bought my ticket.<BR>I'm going Feb 28 to March 7.<BR>Sorry Hon I have to go. Mike's on his way over. I'll call this weekend.<BR>I'll check here tomorrow<P>Love and hugs<BR>Molly<BR>

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 501 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation