Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Luc Offline
L
Michelle,<p>I plan to be there (still working on the childcare). <p>Elizabeth,
I sent you an email that could correct your internet browser problems, but maybe the computer doc is fixing it all up for you.<p>XMAN/Kathy
I am X-Virginian, X-Michigander, and current Illini, or the going terminology "Illinoisan"<p>Confused,<p>I am 33.<p>~ Luc

L
L

<small>[ August 08, 2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: laura_lee ]</small>

J
OP Offline
J
I'm Baaaaccckkkkk.....<p>I am 32, but feel like 73 today. As long as you are over 21 and under 121, come one come all. We are going to have a wonderful time.<p>Elizabeth

K
KAP Offline
K
Hello All,<p>Haven't posted a lot but I am a regular reader. A get together sounds like a great idea. Count me in. Send the details.<p>madjuly@aol.com
BS (me) 30

S
S
I'll be there. I've been to the Alumni Club, but never to the Living Room. How are we going to know who's an MB'er?<p>sad dad<p>BTW, I'm 37, but I barely look 30.

J
OP Offline
J
I will be the one with the rose between my teeth.
I look like Britney Spears.<p>Gosh, I'm almost learning to lie like [censored]!<p>I will make a sign, no kidding, that says something like MB Chicago Reunion or something goofy like that.<p>Also I will have my cell phone on.
847-962-8910<p>You can page me, Elizabeth Wilkie.<p>Look for me, that should be easy.
I am short.
I am fat.
I have mouse brown hair.
I am realistic.<p>Bring a picture of you and x, stbx, you know, your [censored], and your kids. It will be neat to see what they look like after we have been talking about them for so long. Bring pen and paper, or business cards; so we can exchange and keep in touch if you'd like.<p>Do not wear heavy purfume or cologne so I don't get a migraine. Just thought I'd toss that in there as long as I am ordering everybody around.<p>Wear shoes meant for dancing!<p>Do you think I should get a hotel room nearby just in case one or more of us happens to overindulge? I always worry about the driving..... We can always all just crash on the bed, cot, floor - whatever.<p>Don't laugh at me, I've always been the "planner" in my group of friends.<p>If I forgot anything (highly doubtful) let me know.<p>Elizabeth

H
H
I plan on being there.....<p>I'm 29, feel like I'm 99 after the past 2 years of living hell on earth.

C
C
Drats - I have a diplomatic meetig that weekend - far from Chicago so I will not be able to make a royal appearance. Neither will my favorite diplomat from the Far Kingdom.<p>Bummer.<p>I'm considering organizing another get-together weekend sometime this fall. Middle Tennessee. I know a hotel with an indorr hot tub that will hold about 12-15 people. Lots to do in Nashville. We can fill a weekend easy. 5 of us did it in January 2001.

S
S
Hello everyone, looks like I might be the pup in this outing if I can make it out. Live 3 hours away (Michigan) but I'll sure try and make it down there. First name is Josh and I'm a whopping 27 and it'll take some serious refreshment to get me on that dance floor but I'm adaptable!<p>j_elswitt@hotmail.com

L
Luc Offline
L
Not that I can't do it, but just in case there is someone who really likes too - does someone want to post directions to the Living Room. MapQuest.com occasionally gets it wrong.<p>~ Luc

O
O
Elizabeth... What's the roll call then for this evening! <p>Oh,I'm 35.... lot's of you youngins out there!<p>And I do at least need an address to this place. Michelle... how was AZ? Sorry I haven't been in touch or read anything lately! I'll go look to see if you've posted somewhere about it.<p>Email me with the details: OvrCsMB@aol.com<p>or Michelle or Elizabeth, just call me.<p>Cheers!
Nicole<p>HurtinIl - are you coming?! with your friend also?! I need to call you!!! I'm so sorry but I've just been swamped with work in the evenings and the kiddos all day... my separated H is living the good life in Romania for the past 10 days!!! I'm swamped!!!

J
OP Offline
J
Sourdough.<p>I am so funny. I kill me.<p>I gotta get some f'in sleep.<p>Elizzzzzzzz

M
M
Hey Gang,<p>G's brother lives in Chicago. Not like that means anything. <p>Hey Cinderella!!!<p>Is that an invite back down to Nville? I had a great time down there even though you kidknapped us for the tour around the city and I lost at laser tag. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I would like to visit the Opryland Hotel again. That place was cool!!! G and I had a blast at the new mall hanging at Jillians.<p>Oh, BTW, might I know this diplomat from a far away place? [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Just remember, I didn't hurt you, OK, I may have pushed Butterfly off the wall and made G run into the planter, but you and Tom walked away no worse for the wear.

H
H
Hi Nicole, I'm not sure yet if my other MB friend is going to be able to make it or not. Her STBX is out of town and she doesn't want to leave her son home alone, and is trying to find a friend that he can spend the night with. But, I'm planning on it. Can't wait to have some fun!!!<p>I totally understand how busy it is with the kiddos, especially when you're completely on your own. <p>The address for the get together is 1850 East Golf Road in Schaumburg, and from the directions I got from Mapquest, it looks pretty easy to get to.<p>Take Care!!

D
D
So we are meeting at the "Living Room" in Schaumburg at 7:00 this Saturday for dinner? Just want to make sure.<p>Thanks<p>Dino

J
OP Offline
J
Yeppers.<p>Living Room
Schaumburg
7ish
Dinner
then you can watch me have a few drinks, I hear it is very entertaining

C
C
Hey, Mr. Pinhead! How're you doing? [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I'm considering a weekend in Nashville. That hotel has a great hot tub, doesn't it? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] You know, the 5 of us never all got there at the same time.<p>I am working at the world's most control-crazed office now. So, if I plan the bash, I will have to be at work Monday morning. Hording leave like crazy for big family vacation this summer - if I can get 2 weeks off - amount of leave shouldn't be the issue. Getting to take it would be. [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Think you and Gina would be game for a return trip?

S
S
To let you all know, The Living Room has a dress code, no jeans. Thought you'd want to know.<p>sad dad

J
OP Offline
J
OHhh, thanks!<p>No Jeans People!!!

L
L
WHAT!!!<p>NO JEANS....<p>That's descimination......<p>Well sorry people, I was going to drive up there for dinner. But since that fancy place don't take kindly to us country folk, I reccon I'll just stay right here in Kansas....<p>I hope y'all have a great time. <p>Blue Jean Billy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 370 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation