Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#723626 03/25/02 03:22 AM
J
OP Offline
J
Hey it's been awhile since my last post..Since then i'm almost divorced, it will be final the second week of may.The stbx filed in the state that he lives in and had me served in feb..So that pretty much opened my eyes to the reality that i'm getting a divorce whether i like it or not..<p>Okay the thing i'm confused about is dating.I met this great guy about 3 months ago. We have been dating..Everyone tells me it's not a good idea since i'm not divorced. But my feeling is that my stbx doesn't want anything to do with me so it's okay to move on already. I haven't heard from the stbx for awhile, he doesn't even take the time to call and ask how our baby is..Who just turned 9 months old and has only met him one time. The last time i did talk to my stbx a couple of weeks ago the conversation was the normal type..He would tell me how much of a bad person i am, and in all that he threw in the statement that he doesn't have a girlfriend and isn't with anyone else. He repeated himself more than once, and i just ignored it..I think he's playing games with me again..Oh and one last thing he doesn't know i have a boyfriend if the subject does come up should i tell him??..Should i end this relationship with this other guy until my divorce is final..What difference would it make any way????

#723627 03/25/02 06:39 AM
J
J
For me I tried dating early, I was only trying to kill the pain, it became more important to me to just make friends with people and move on and get myself together, I am sure you will have a few relationships as time goes on. I don't know that there is a right ot a wrong. this was something I had to figure out as time goes on and you to will figure out what is best for you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ardent Center), 166 guests, and 174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T
71,842 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation