Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
Hi everyone,<p>Yep, almost an entire year later and it's over. Today is the official day.<p>Not much to say other than to thank everyone for a year of friendship and support.<p>You all helped me get through, without question, the toughest time of my life.<p>Take care all, thanks again, and I'll be seeing you around. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>ANNA

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
Peace be with you my sister....

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 710
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 710


<small>[ August 08, 2004, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: laura_lee ]</small>

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
[<p>
Thank you Lost Husband and Laura for the kind words....someone just pointed out I needed to update my signature, so here's the new signature...<p>ANNA

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 554
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 554
I hate it when people say "I know how you feel", so I won't say that.<p>I'm not sure what else to say either, so I'll give you my sincere wishes for peace and happiness.

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 8,079
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 8,079
Anna,<p>I'm sorry that its over, I know it's not what you
wanted..but that you hoped things would change..<p>My prayers go out for you as I know now things will become a little less stressed..but different
problems follow..I know you are strong enough to endure..

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 550
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 550
Anna, hang in there, its tough, I'm going down that same road in 1 week, there will be joy as time goes on. Life is not over but beginning.

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 517
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 517
Anna, good luck as you start this new chapter of your life.
God Bless,
Dave

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,043
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,043
Anna, <p>May God give you strength and peace as you place your hope and trust in His plan for you. Take a moment and know that you are loved by many, especially the people on this board, and that with time God will provide us with the happiness and contentment we seek.<p>K - Divorced 4/30/02

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,236
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,236
Anna,<p>GIIC said it so very well, my thoughts are with you.<p>God's Blessings to you!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 777
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 777
Hey Kiddo,<p>It hurts now but you have a new life waiting for you. You have new experiences that if you had stayed married would never happen. I believe everything happens for a reason and you will someday find the good in all of this.<p>Jill

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
O2BSane, TR, Everlasting, Dave PR, GIIC, Daybreak and Jillybean,<p>Thanks so much for the kind words. I can not begin to tell you the warmth I feel as I read your words. THANKS!<p>Jilly,<p>It is good to hear from you. How was your move and how is the dating going?<p>ANNA

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Hi there Anna,<p>It's hard at first, but it gets easier and easier as time passes. Keep yoursef busy with things you love to do. Treat yourself extra special. And don't worry about anything ... it's time for you to enjoy some peace.<p>You get to start a brand new book, a new life. You can write whatever you want, it's your life. <p>I'm ahead of you and have experienced so many phases, but the best advice I got from my wonderful friends here on MB was to give myself all the time it takes .... and allow myself to grieve, because that's part of the necessary healing. <p>You're not alone, we're all here too.<p>Love,
Jo<p>[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 777
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 777
Anna,<p>The move has been going fine. I won't be officially moved until after June2 that is when my daughter graduates from HS. I kept my house here until then so we could have her reception here.<p>New job is great! It is very challenging and I love that.<p>The relationship is wonderful. I have never loved anyone or been loved like this before. We fit together very well. I just take one day at a time and enjoy every minute we are together. <p>Well better go get some more graduation things done.<p>Talk soon,<p>Jill

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 379
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 379
(((((((((Anna))))))))))))<p>my thoughts are with you.
Hope you'll find peace faster than me.
Please stay with us.
Love
D

Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,168
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,168
Here's a big Texas hug for Anna
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<p>As you move on, please leave behind any baggage that isn't yours! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Easier said than done, right?

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,063
Thanks everyone for the advice and your support. I have been so busy at work and at home with "kid stuff" I haven't had much time to sit down and write back.<p>Just wanted you all to know, I have read this and will follow the advice given.<p>Thanks!<p>ANNA


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0