Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
I have posted on here some time ago, and told the story then. Well sincce then I found out my husband was cheating on me AGAIN! I asked him to move out, he did, and within 2 weeks he had moved his girlfriend into his house. Now my one son wont even speak to him,
I love him so much, and after he did this to me, I had a man over for 2 nights, I regret this, but I did it to hurt him.
We cant seem to stop hurting each other, and always worry about what the other is doing. This is driving me crazy.
I went to the lawyer on tuesday and told her to file! I have cried ever since...
But I dont know what else to do....
HELP

N
N
Hello HII,<p>My stbx is also living with his OW, and probably has done so for most of the time we have been separated (nearly a year). Like you, when I first suspected this, it tore my heart out, but then I found out for sure recently, and for some reason it didn't affect me as much as I thought it would.<p>Try to look at it this way.....living with others makes it very difficult to keep up any kind of pretence after a while, and both will probably LB before too long. You may or may not see evidence of it, but it will be happening. <p>In my own case, stbx started cc'ing his emails to his home address (he usually sends them from work). To me, this is because OW can see what he writes to me, and also, I presume what I write back. This smacks of control to me, and stbx HATES that. AND, funny enough, the only ones he does NOT send to his home are ones exclusively to the kids and money issues...he doesn't want HER to know about those! So that is LB'ing from him, since I BET she wants this info too, and he is not sharing it with her.<p>Ooh I could open SUCH a can of worms on that, LOL.<p>Please remember that the thing for you to do now is work on YOU. It is hard, I know, to NOT think about them all the time, but if you can find distractions, stay healthy and get enough sleep, it will make a world of difference.<p>One more thing, if divorce isn't what you TRULY want, I suggest you cancel it. Always remember, these are battles, she hasn't won the war YET.<p>Love and light,<p>Jacky

D
D
My WS has moved out in April and is now living with OM. I know for sure they LB all the time, and he LBs with his careless attitude towards her.<p>In a way, although it hurts me, it's good that they are finally together, so she can get a full dose of what she left her family for.<p>There have been positive signs. Things have been rough for them from the beginning, and she has come to me for emotional comfort. At first I provided support (violating plan B rules) Now though I have backed off considerably. She's pretty much on her own now. <p>When we talk about the kids, she volunteers information about how rough it is with him, I'm sypathetic (if you can believe it), but I take it all with a grain of salt.<p>She has said that she doesnt want to give up the dream of enjoying our grandchilderen together, and that she misses me and the kids and wants to come home in the future, but can't right now.<p>These things are encouraging, but I have waited on her to dump him for almost two years , so I decided to file when she moved in with him this past April. I saw that as a final straw. <p>It's up to her now. She knows the Ds final in July and I hope she will leave this loser and give the marriage and family a real chance. Only time will tell.

J
J
my EX was with OM a month after she left and now they are getting married, All you can do is focus on yourself and move forward.

H
OP Offline
H
My husband moved out on May 6th, I had a man over on May 16th, and now because of that, my husband says he can never get over that. And we can never go back.
However HE is living with a girl 15 years younger than him. And has been since May 20th!!!!!!!
I get mixed signals from him everyday..
I know I have to move on, but its hard when I get a kiss goodbye everytime he leaves, and we are still sleeping together and have been.
WHAT DO I DO?????????????

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation