Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#741486 12/19/02 05:03 PM
E
ees Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Okay, it has been a few months since I have put anything up. My wife has moved out and is starting to work. Previously she worked one day a week and I took care of everything. We were together 3 yr and married another 5 yr. We have a 15month old who is getting pulled all over the place b/c of her decisions. I am ticked off b/c my wife who decided to leave said 2 weeks ago that she would like to go to counseling. I said nothing but I had to think about it b/c that was what my counselor told me to do at this point. She has flipped flopped all over the place. I cancel my meeting w/ the attorney in the spirit of working on us. She was yelled at a week after she told me she wanted to go to counseling by one of her parents for something (i was never told why. I was just cried to saying how unfair everyone was being) I find out Sat that it was a lie and she never wanted to go to counseling. She wanted to see what my reaction would be. She told her parents this and they were less than thrilled. I can tell you this much. I have no feelings except for anger, hate, etc... I am ticked off b/c of the games she is playing. It is a yes no type of answer. Either work or let's move on. Everyone from her family to our friends side with me but she wants to prove them all wrong. Sound immature? She is. I think it is time for me to take care of myself & my daugther and leave her to rot in her decisions... I plain *issed off at her! It is almost like some sort of game to her. She is confused but her confusion has made me fall out of love and not want her anymore.

#741487 12/20/02 05:19 AM
C
C
I am soooo sorry about what you are going through. I am facing the same thing with my H. But he actually went 2x's. He played along for a day or two then gave up on the techniques and offered poor excuses(which I believed). It was more frustrating that he thinks I'll forget or give in to him. They both need to grow up and stop wasting our time. How childish! But with children involved we are more prone to "want" to work things out but it takes two and sometimes we just have to walk away. Good Luck and God Bless.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 483 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation