Hello all,<P>i know this site is not intended for family advice. But I thought, this might be a good place to post this issue, since I have read a majority of us having marital problems have children.<P>My H and I have a two and a half year old. We have been separated for 6 months. After much heart ache, we want to now do a "trial" live together. We feel, with the advice of counselors, it is the only true way for us to know if our relationship will work again. And we felt, our son deserves both parents, provided we get along and don't demonstrate tension or fighting (we actually have been very happy spending time with each other...)<P>I am concerned on my son's ability to deal with these changes. He got used to "mommy's house/daddy's house very easily, and now seems to be having a harder time adjusting to us together again.<P>Too much too soon? Anybody have some advice/tips? I never want to lose sight of his emotional well being while we get our acts together (or not..., whichever the case may be). <P>Thanks,<BR>RM<P>------------------<BR>