Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Listen up people.
Now tell me WHOS W is scared too come back to H who has "pushed her away", NOT FULFILLING HER NEEDS?? I have read posts where the H has pushed his W away, by that I mean little things over time where you either spent too much time on the internet (me) and stopped having sex (me), maybe you were in a MLC and depressed? Maybe you were snappy towards your W? (me)
You pushed and PUSHED that in the end your W felt unloved and decided enough is enough.
She left you and was in a terrible state in the coming months. She wasn't listening to you that you wanted her back that YOU would change blah blah blah.
Then your W who is taking this pretty badly becomes close to co-worker (OM) and he meets her needs. Emotional ones at this time.
So what we have here is a complete opposite to YOU.
He has known W for 10 years as a colleague. So she knows he was recently cheated on by his W and left with a 6 year old daughter. They have this in common, that they have both been hurt.
She knows he is a faithful type, he is kind, gentle, thoughtful and has offered the W "the whole world". She knows he WON'T hurt her.
BUT he is sometimes arrogant, they are like chalk & cheese, don't connect with each other and he is conservative & straight laced. YET he loves her and will do anything for her. A little like Beauty & the Beast.
I have DB'd for 13 months. W stalled on D for one whole year and now this week she has been told by her solicitor that she can resume D proceedings. Meaning we could be D in 8-10 weeks.
My W has said time and time again, that she is too scared to try again. That if things went back to the way they were at the latter stages of our relationship, she would kill herself (I know not literally-just how she might feel).
She FEARS that getting back that I would bring up stuff with OM and try and get my own back.
So this FEAR of coming back?
Is their any WAW out there who has/had the same feelings? Have you gotten past these feelings and made a go of it? Is their any H who has done similar to what I have done and has a WAW who fears the same?

Please, I welcome your thoughts

M
M
H came back after he left for a few weeks. H said he didnt know what he wanted. said he would take his gun & blow his head off. was afraid he would do it. he would leave MOW alone, and I took him back. But it was for the wrong reasons, H wanted me to do everything for him to make him stay. It was like he was comparing me to MOW. It wasnt easy, could see he didnt want to be with me. Wasnt sure why he came back, until I met her H. Found out he was only waiting for her to kick her H out so he could move in. While he was with me it was like walking on eggshells. IF you said her name he would start yelling. I wanted him to tell me why he had A and he could only tell me it just oral sex. he started to blame me for his A. If he had told the truth about the A we could have worked pasted it. He kept his feelings to himself that was a mistake. Once they have someone else they just seem to forget all the years they spent with you. X was doing his own thing while I was busy with our son. They are engaged but I know from her X that their new life together isnt that great. Our D was nasty, still is with OW controling his life. a few times X made the statement that no one else wanted him but OW. he did say once he wanted me to beg him to come home but I cant do it again. He has hurt me and our son too much. Son doesnt want him home anymore.

m-17 1/2 yrs
c-13, 29, 8 gd
me-49, x-43
d-5-02

ow-32
c-3 under 11
m-10yrs
d-7-02

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation