Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#746211 03/16/03 10:57 AM
M
OP Offline
M
been a while since I wrote, most of you know about the trashy D I went through & still having with X & OW. X is behind court ordered medicial & school $1400.00 & no contact with son. Our appeal should be over soon, then I can bring my childsupport to Fl. still send the bills to X but dont expect any payment back. Money is tight, my family gave me money to take our son to Dr. He is having problems dealing with Dad leaving him for OW. Son is going through depression, grades have dropped. Son will have to repeat 8th grade. Son is in the hate & angry stage with dad. It will take time to heal. My childs mental health comes first, getting him well. dont hate X, just dont understand why he did the things he did. feel sorry for OW, she left a her H for someone she doesnt know. There has always been OW in our M. OW if you are reading this and you think X will be truthful to you, you are as stupid as I was. Below are a few flags that went up in & before our M that I should have paid more attention to. If I had known how he treated his girlfriends before we M, I would not have M him. Remember X is a victim no matter what he does. He blames others for his problems.

1. slept with his bestfriend girlfriend for months before their wedding while friend was overseas in navy, took her to his mom house had sex with her. Even mom ask what was going on, X told her they were only friends. X got mad because he wasnt bestman anymore. blames her for the A.

2.girlfriend before me had abortion because she didnt want to M him. M another man then X took her to his place had sex with her, then told her what kind of slut she was for having sex with him while she was M. Kick her out of bed, threw her out of house with her crying.

3. another Girlfriend has baby but puts it up for A, X said is wasnt his because he didnt come inside her during sex.

4.tells me he wanted to have sex with his bestfriend wife who was my bestfriend. She had large breast he wanted to see them. he blames her for his coldsore he got while kissing her.

5.while M has carwreck, telling me he it was while coming back from seeing my mom, he was in navy they sent him back for school for a few weeks. Got call from a lady who had heard he had a carwreck after leaving her home. She was M, her H was a officer. She was from his hometown.

6. Almost lost navy retirment. Lt. wanted to bring him up on charges, All I know is it was because of a woman. I believe now it was a woman he was sleeping with while station overseas. It was dropped because commander didnt want him to lose his retirement & they were getting him out of the navy because of retirment.

8. tells me he wasnt going to class reunion party, then I find picture of him with classmates at party. Not sure why he didnt want me and our son to go, it was a family party.

9. then there is OW, X told me all about her & the sex acts she performed on him. But it wasnt his fault, he blamed her. She was after him.

10. X tells me about another nurse he had slept with, this is when I got a lawyer and filed. Im not sure who the blond is he was meeting each morning it wasnt MOW.

as you see I was stupid for believing in X. When in love you dont see everything that goes on. And when you find out you dont want to believe it. I dont hate X, I have to thank him for giving me back my life. Im now the person that I was before I M him. Ow I dont hate you, you will find out in time what you got, I feel sorry for you and you 3 children. It wont be long before X controls you like he did me, X will first make you give up the friends you have, family members who he feels threaten with. Your children will be the last to go. Ive been there and made the mistake of listening to a man I thought loved me. I now know it wasnt love, it was a control thing. X used to tell me he owned me & our son. I was stupid enough to think it meant he loved me. Your boys will be old enough to choose which parent they want to live with, which will it be? you need to listen to what they are telling you about my X, dont let them be afraid of him. It took time for our son to get over the fear & control of his dad.

I will not be coming back to write here until my appeals is over & we are in Fl court. son doesnt want his dad to know about our new life. Everyone will make it through and after the D, it takes time. I want to thank everyone for the help, I couldnt have made it without this site. Maybe this site can be helpful to OW & X. I wish them the best on their new life, I have my own life now with my children and dont care what they do anymore. going to be a grandmother again in a few months another girl, we cant wait for her to arrive. told friends not to tell me what they have heard about X & OW. Its my life that I care about now not X. X if you screw up again dont blame me anymore. ITS NOT MY FAULT for your unhappiness, this is a choice you made in life.

m-17 1/2 yrs
me-49, x 43
c-13, 29, 8 gd, gd on the way.
d-5-02

OW info I dont care about anymore

#746212 03/18/03 09:45 AM
N
N
Great post ... Glad you have moved on with your life.. Now you can be happy with the person inside of you.
I wish you the best in life and the same goes for the kids..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation