hello folks hope all is well or at least somewhat. thought things were good here with the separation and all then wham. getting served legal sep. papers now. we were supposed to wait a year then see what happens. I was sleeping finally and working somewhat on to what I thought was some healing. we get 2nd home sold and closing papers i tell her and 7hrs later i'm served. man the roller coaster is starting again. also a few weeks ago i go back east and ask if she needs last boxes of stuff i packed, she says no. call home and mess. stating otherwise. then i say no my boundries are set now and locks are changed. threatens to breakin so i relent and have neighbor let her in. then i figure she's gonna steal dog and so i get myself prepared for a week. call and leave mess. that she can have him just to beat her to the punch so to speak.she calls and tells me she was'nt gonna give him back anyhow. this has got to stop. don't want divorce but may do it just to end this stuff. now she wants maintenance as well. we have no kids and i've $3700 this year with lack of work as well as emotional stuff. i've been using savings and selling stuff just to pay our bills that run$4000 a month with 2 residences. i know i'm not alone in this but what a nightmare. i don't want to ever get married again at this point. hunker down and be a hermit might be the safest thing for me. sorry about ranting. i should come here more often and utilize resources available. i thank you one and all for being here