I was on my way out this weekend right down to starting to pack from a husband who has not only neglected me, but in the last month even came home from the bar and threw me around. That was the straw that seemed to break my back. So, I started making arrangements for my daughter and son to leave. This is where it brings me to the point of where I was starting to pack.
To make a long story short, his parents arrived, and started talking to him and I. I think more of it was directed towards him. He has a problem of control, anger management, and takes speeders everyday. We have tried counsling in the past, and he was never completely honest, and always found excuses as why we didn't need someone else telling us how to deal with our problems. He has always been a very selfish person to, seems to only think of himself, and how something will benefit him. I feel I have nothing left to give. He swears he is going to change. I know he got the number to the counsler we saw before and said he was going to call her. I know he needs to follow thru also, and that there is a difference. He says he will do anything to keep his family together. I feel from deep in side of his heart, he means it, but i don't know how long he can do it. I guess if he really and truely wants it, he will keep doing it period.
I got the web site from a friend who visits often, and I just felt the need to get some support. I'm not sure if I should still leave, or give him another "last chance".

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: gizmo08 ]</small>