Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#760712 11/14/03 01:05 AM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,108
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,108
W and I agreed from the start that we do all that is best for the kids. But where is the line of what is best for them and what is best for me.
Holidays, Birthdays, etc.... we plan to spend as a family. It's mostly for kids but I love the idea too. My family gets together at my sisters for ThnxGvng out of state. We are not going this year due to our situation. I would love to spend all ThnxGvng weekend with W and kids, It is supposed to be my weekend home with them, but I would also like to get together with my family that I don't see often. I am considering spending ThnxGvng day w/ W and Kids and leaving in the morning for sisters for the weekend. I think this could be a good step for me do do something for me but if the kids get upset at all it could also be a major LB.
Can anyone give advice ?

#760713 11/13/03 07:27 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 482
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 482
Dear Wishing,

I posted a reply under 180 Degree Divorce Busting under the Negotiating category.

Blessings

Quipper


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 37 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0