You still around sadeyes? You remember the thread about your weird dream and light bulbs? And I offered up my feng shei explanation of why light bulbs burn out? Well, have I got an update for you!

I have a trial date coming up soon for my divorce. Meanwhile, my stbx stopped all communication in mid october when he was served with divorce papers. I was scheduled to visit with my atty this morning, but it got rescheduled for thursday. I've been thinking, how on earth do you hammer out an agreement with someone who's not speaking to you? So I posted this question on a different message board this afternoon to see what I might learn.

Lo and behold, just an hour later my stbx called for the first time in two months. He wanted to discuss the divorce. That's a first. I asked him what he expected out of this, and he actually gave me an answer! We arrived an an agreement! f'n unbelievable. You could knock me over with a feather. It seems too good to be true, and I'm cautiously optimistic, but even if things deteriorate in the next two weeks, this is a huge and positive step.

Then a short while later, POP! The lightbulb right next to me at my desk burnt out while I was reading zuzupetal's thread about narcissists. It made me think of you and decided to post an update here in d/d.