Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 147
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 147 |
In a few weeks my wife will be moved out of the house and into her condo up north. I miss her already. Our relationship started out fast but it fizzled. We both had inappropriate relations with other people and I took it harder than she did or atleast that's the way it seemed. She kept a lot of her emotions inside. I love her. She is my one true love but I lost respect for her for a time but now that we are friends and she is moving on with her life, I see her with a new found respect. Her smile makes me laugh. She has this energy that lights up a room. We are getting a divorce but I can't help but wonder if somehow we can fall in love with eachother again once she gets the space she needs and it makes her realize what she's leaving behind. I didn't think we could be friends after all this but she is too important for me to just erase from my life. I love her heart and soul and to this day I can be content just watching her get ready for work or listening to her talk on the phone. She soothes my soul. Can our love blossom for eachother again?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 460
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 460 |
Have you thought of writing her a goodbye letter? Sit down and write down exactly how you feel. Who know what will happen?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 147
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 147 |
Thanks for the suggestion, Elan. I'm afraid it won't do much good though. Nothing I try seems to have any affect on her. I don't know how to reach her. She questions my motives and my sincerity. It's like even when were together during our separation, there was that distance.
She has made a decision to be on her own for awhile instead of the limbo that we were in. I just wanted her to believe in something--me, love, us.
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|