Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150 |
A couple of years ago, I had a great therapist. She knew I had ended a fling with one man. Not a great relationship - probably your typical rebound fling - the first person either party had dated since our divorces.
She recommended this book for me though she was afraid I would be turned off by its title. I wasn't. And, at the time, about 2 - 2.5 years ago, I shared the book via word of mouth sith many here. The general consensus was that it was an excellent book.
It does not deal with how to find someone. It does not deal with choosing someone. It does not deal with how to date. What it does deal with is how to prepare yourself - how to nurture yourself - so that you will be better able to give and receive love.
There is a chapter on 'red flags' that is particularly wonderful.
The author's name is Charlotte Kasl, I think. I have heard there is a sequel, "If the Buddha Married".
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|