Daughter had a soccer practice today and H and I both went. He sat way far behind me again, so I just up and moved my chair next to him and started rattling. After a few minutes, I asked him about the zoo date the three of us had planned being broken. He said it was because he didn't want to start fighting at the zoo.

I said, "no problem. I'll drive myself, if we have any problems or even start to, I'll just leave." Apparently that wasn't good enough either. He said "well, it's not just that, it's other things too." He didn't elaborate on it, but I still tried to fight the good fight.

I talked to him the whole practice, talking about our daughter, what she's been doing, he talked about what she does with him, we talked about general things from his family and my family. It was actually nice to talk without fighting or bringing up the b/f g/f thing.

After the game, we were still talking next to his truck, everyone else had left and he still had not decided if Saturday was going to be a good idea or not. But I've left it open. I said if he's not ready, fine with me.

I also told him that no matter what is decided through our lawyers for custody, there's no reason that we can't at least be on some sort of terms to be at events at the same time as our daughter. I don't know if it did any good or not, but I'm fighting for peace!

A peace of mind and peace between the two of us. I know D is supposed to be big bad and ugly, but I really don't want to contribute to it getting any worse unless I have to.

I really think the reason Saturday is a no go is because his g/f doesn't want him hanging out with his soon to be ex wife. That's fine too. He's a man and has a mind of his own. I'm not going to be able to change that.

I guess I just needed to type!