Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#774963 07/25/04 07:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 4
K
Junior Member
Junior Member
K Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 4
My husband filed for divorce when I was 2 months pregnat. I am now five. The divorce will not be over until after the baby is born. I Love HIM!! I do not want this divorce but he is out of the house and has been out for 3 months. He has been associating with a member of our church and they have been linked to be a couple. I want very much for my marriage to work because this is our first baby and I know that he wanted so much to have a baby. I feel that he is controlled by the Devil. I honor my vows and don't want the enemy to steal my husband.Please give me any advice for I don't know what to do.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 826
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 826
Kyshia-

I really feel for you. My XH left when I was three months pregnant with our fourth child. In fact she turned three today. Unfortunately there is really nothing you can do to change his mind as you can control only yourself.

I do recommend that you read all the information the Harleys have on this site as well as their books. Do the best Plan A you can and work on you. Hopefully your husband will see the improvements you are making and want to come home and work on things.

As far as the pregnancy, I know how difficult this is. What should be the most awesome time of your life is really hearbreaking as you go through it alone. Surround yourself with supportive family and friends. Take care of yourself and that baby. Eat right, exercise, sleep, and try to relax. The added stress isn't good for either of you.

Keep us posted and let us support you during this difficult time.

Take care and God bless!
K


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0