Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I posted here several months ago, wife of 14 years left like she was running from a mad dog.

old title is wife left please please help.

The whole time she denied and he denied anything
once wife left she never turned her head, I done the plan A, the whole time she told me to stop being nice, never changed her mind in the least.
then I done the plan B, I think its a joke. She never spoke or tried to before so what was the difference..

After 1 year we went to court, She subpoeaned 30
people to testify on her behalf. 26 of the 30
said no and stood by me, 1 of the remaing 4 was my ex friend and 1 I did not even know.

I had proof, ex friend started her a checking account, provided her with 3 cell phones, bought her countless other items etc. Wife had been to the Dr 36 times in 11 months. Pain pill prescriptions everywhere, did not matter.
Wife keeps the kids, I get to claim them as dependents on tax returns. I keep the house
and all furnishings.

I went to get the kids from the house the wife and her fathers house. THe om was there. I stayed outside and let the kids go in. after we
left the wife called, I called her a whor* and a homewrecker. She complained that she had to spend over 10K for an attorney and says I made her. I just told Her I did not make go to his office. I find it funny her father or brother did ot show up at court. She had the OM and
2 friends, 1 who is my neighbor and would tell her when I came home and left and who was at the house. Ex wife and the other male have been out to eat, bowling, movies and took the kids last night to play putt putt.. how sweet.

I did find out the OM had to leave the ex wife at a restraunt and take his kids back to his parents house where my ex wife is not welcome
(hope this make sense)

I know they are going somewhere this weekend due to the fact the was is very determined that I keep the kids this weekend. I have no problem and said fine. The wife still belives lies
that were told to her by the OM or friends.
I dont even try and justify them.

Any ideas on what I should do. I still love her

D
D
Let go.

Love her, but let her go. In time, it will get better.

Sorry you had to go through this.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 232 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation