Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#778130 10/11/04 09:57 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
G
Junior Member
Junior Member
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
My husband has left our home and has been living somewhere else (alone) for the past 5 weeks. We still have daily contact with eachother and I see him on a regular basis. Although we are not intimate, we remain friends and civil with eachother. We don't talk about our relationship at all, which is very frustrating. He knows that I want to reconcile and want him to come home. He on the other hand, does not have any intentions of coming home at this time. I am very frustrated at this point because I feel as if he is getting his cake and eating it too. He comes and goes as he pleases but yet we aren't working things out, nor is he telling me what he is feeling, what he wants, if he want's to reconcile, etc. I have been remaining very patient with him, but I feel as if he needs to make a decision soon. How much longer do I need to wait??? Should I give him a deadline?? I love him so much and want him to come home. I even wrote him a heartfelt letter last week and he hasn't even read it yet. He said he is not ready to read it. I need him here with me either 100% or not at all, and I have discussed this with him, but he didn't react to it. I feel as if I need to give him a little awakening, but I don't know how to do it. I can't deny him of his child, nor his home, or can I, until he makes his decision????

#778131 10/11/04 10:18 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,199
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,199
I dont' know your story.
If you haven't read the concepts on the site, do so now. And learn about Plan A and Plan B.
There are ways to recover your marriage, and steps you can take to help that happen.
For now, you need to change yourself, and become the best person you can be.
Good Luck.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0