Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
How prone is anyone to temptation? I feel we all are to some extent. MY XWW told me I was not meeting her ENs. Ok, but instead of working at it she had an affair.
She now says she has a chemical imbalance, Ok but she has not gone and gotten any help.

I decided one day to let her know about an experiment I was doing at work that involves another woman. I wanted to see how easy it is to fool someone into believing how good she would have it to be with me and not her mate. Yes, I said everything she wanted to hear from me, after a couple of months she was thinking about me, when she had sex with her husband she was thinking of me. I had this woman so in love with me that she felt I was her soul mate.

I told me XWW, and her first response to me was "give me her phone number, so she can tell her that this would be a big mistake". Don't worry I said to my XWW, it was only an experiment to prove how easy I too am capable of breaking up someone else relationship.

I spoke to the girl and convince her that I was not looking to destroy her relationship, just merely to see how far I can go with it. She has since quit the job and moved on, and are now good friends.

T
T
You 'experimented' with someone else life, just so you could find out for yourself 'how easy it was' ?

B
B
Thats a pretty rotten thing to do!

W
W
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> I decided one day to let her know about an experiment I was doing at work that involves another woman </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> it was only an experiment to prove how easy I too am capable of breaking up someone else relationship </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">All Alone again.

I'll take my chances with the moderator and not be as nice as the others that have replied

Basically, I think you are a real jerk off for screwing around with some one elses life for your own piece of mind.

Do you even have any clue of what MB concepts are about?

If you did you would not do such a ****ty thing to someone elses marriage.

WIWH

A
OP Offline
A
I do admitt it was a rotten thing to do, but I did not destroy anyone's life. I may have caused some doubts in her mind but non the less she is still with her husband and in fact closer than before. I also directed her to this site where she can read threads and understand the MB princples.

Yes, as harsh it may have been, it was a selfish point that I had to prove how vunerable anyone can be.

D
D
All Alone Again,
Congratulations! You seem to have managed to pi$$ the good people here off even more than I ever have. And rightly so. I have trouble believing that any human with any sense of decency would conduct such an "experiment". Rotten dosen't cover it, it was wrong.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 893 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation