Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I am very happy to announce that I had success with getting over a little demon in my head that was ruining a hobby I love.<BR>I love to do Creative Memories - Scrap Booking. I have not been able to touch it since D-Day. I was falling way behind, my pictures were stacking up and I felt bad about it. But I just could not look back at the times I thought were good and everything was going to be great. And then create these wonderful books of memories to only be fiction in my mind. Does this make sense ?<P>Well, this weekend I started working on them again and it felt so good. I love doing it. I had left off at last Fall '99. By last night I was up to Easter and my little girl's First B-Day (the day after Easter). Now it will be hard, my H's one night stand occurred the beginning of May. There were several events occurring during this time, my older daughter had a school program and some family B-days, Mother's Day, etc. I look at the pictures and just cry, realizing I didn't have a clue and that I just thought my H was acting like a jerk during some of these times. When really his conscience was eating away at him. This was also when my little one was so ill and there was picture of her when she was covered with rash from a drug reaction. My H was totally unsupportive during her illness that was devastating to me. So I may not beable to do anything with these pictures during this time because it just breaks my heart.<P>At least I made some progress and regained something that was a really nice outlet for me. I just love to create my Books. I maybe on the road to "finding" myself again, I have felt so terribly lost and have not known what I want in any area of my life.<P>Hugs to all !<P>Carrie<P>

F
F
carriemom, Iam so glad you are getting that piece of your life back that is great. You make perfect sense to me. You describe what I have been feeling word for word. What I love to do is grow, and dry flowers and create things with them. Iam finaly able to get that piece of my life back to. Isnt it wonderful ! With love flowerseed<P>------------------<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation