Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi All,<BR> I don't know if anybody here still remembers me, I haven't been back for a while, but my H had an affair with the neighbor, and she got pregnant.<BR> Well, the baby was born on October 12th. She called his boss, and told him to the my H "His son is born". Now remember, this baby's due date, according to her, was November 28th. A little early wouldn't you say? So anyway, hubby went nuts, left work, and ended up getting fired for just leaving.<BR> A couple of weeks later, she pulls up in the driveway, gets out of the car, and asks him if he wants to see "it". He said that he didn't want to see her or anyone related to her. So she left.<BR> Now here's where hubby gets smart, he calls Social Services, after finding out that his former employer got a request for information from them, and volunteers for Paternity testing. Instead of waiting for her to drop the bomb, he forced the issue. Not only did he get an appointment for the 19th, he found out from Social Services that the child is actually a little girl. OW has been remarkably quiet since that time. Gee I wonder why? Couldn't possibly be that she sees her little house of cards all falling down, could it? <BR> Okay, just wanted to share that little bit of happiness. LOL Lord help me make it till the test results are in.

C
C
ktgirl,<P>Forget you? I don't think so. Welcome back...you've been missed.<P>What's up with this news? Am I missing something? I don't get it. Why did OW tell your husband 'his son was born' only to have the OC turn out to be a girl? Does she place a higher value on boys? Is this what she thinks your husband thinks?<P>I don't know, ktgirl, the world gets more confusing everyday. Whatever you are pleased about, I am pleased for you. The OW is ridiculous and I will pray the DNA is negative.<P>I was wondering where you went off to. Hope you're doing well.<P>Catnip =^^=

L
L
ktgirl,<P> Welcome back,<P> I'm about two hours west of you, near Kansas City. <BR> Sounds like OW is blowin' smoke! <P> God bless you,<P><P>------------------<BR><P>Gregg

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Catnip,<BR> Oh I have just had all kinds of hell going on in my life. There have been times when I have been barely able to force myself to crawl out of bed. Finally went to Doc about the depression, and he put me on a higher dosage of celexa, which has helped.<BR> Now, evidently, the taterhog is one of these screwed up people who does value a male more than a female. Evidently, she thought H would not be able to resist the pull of a son to bring him running. Well, he did go to the hospital when she did that, that is why he left work. What he did was sit outside in the parking lot of the hospital deciding whether or not to go in and cut her throat. He didn't. Just turned around and left, baby unseen. It just burns me up. She wasn't honest about the due date, and no doc can be that frigging far off, she wasn't honest about the sex of the child, and I tend to suspect that H is not the only possible dad in this situation, hence her sudden quietness now that he has volunteered to do the DNA. I suspect that she thought it would be a long drawn out process, during which she would collect aid, and then get kicked off when h wasn't the dad and she wouldn't give the true dad's name. Well guess what, DNA is done the 19th, results should be back within two weeks, if all goes according to plan. Her gravy train is about to come to an end, and she'd better spit out some other names if she wants to keep it going, because for the baby to be born in Oct, he woulda had to be with her in January. Not a chance, cause he was with me then. Tee hee. I think for the first time in this whole miserable rotten situation, I am seeing some light. I just feel sorry for the little girl. I have always wanted a daughter, and I would have gladly spoiled her to death. But I know that taterhog will stand in the way of that if the baby is his. I just want the child to know that someone loves her, since mom obviously doesn't.

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Gregg,<BR> Thanks!! I think so too. I have kinda suspected that for a long time, but now the pic is starting to get a lot clearer. <P>ktgirl

H
H
Hey ktgirl!<P>Welcome back. It sounds like you may have plenty to celebrate this Christmas because the OC may not be your H's! <P>I am praying for you because it would be the easiest path. Even though, as you said, that poor little girl has a hard life ahead of her. Unfortunately, we cannot cure all the suffering in the world, but it is a wonderful thing when we can alleviate a little bit of our own.<P>Sorry your H got fired... I hope he is able to find another job soon and it does not cause too much distress for your family.<P>So, don't be a stranger...<BR>- Heavenly

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Heavenly,<BR> Hi!!! Yeah, I am hoping I will have really good news. Just afraid to hope too much at this point, but maybe it's safe, seeing how totally honest the taterhog has been so far. LOL Will try not to be a stranger.<P>Ktgirl

J
J
ktgirl, of course we remember you!! This is good news, eh?! <P>How sad about the gender issue. XOW did something similar, claiming it was a boy during pregnancy and after she had a girl, asked my H if he wasn't coming see her because she is a girl (PLEEEEASE... did it never occur to her maybe it's because he's trying to save his marriage?!). These women are sad and sick and I truly pity their children. Like the serenity prayer, have the courage to change what you can and leave the rest to His care.<P>Best wishes!<BR>J

H
H
ktgirl,<P>hey there girlfriend. glad to hear that there may be some light at the end of your tunnel soon. i have a very strong feeling that the taterhog has been lying the WHOLE time. i pray that the child is not your husbands.<P>are you guys still working on your marriage? i hope so.<P>all is well with us. we are actually doing great. no one would EVER guess the problems we have had to overcome in our marriage. we look like the perfect happy couple, and i guess we are, we have just had to go to hell and back to get here. he is a wonderful man. <BR>my dad is here working and my H has been so good with him. my dad is a little hard to deal with, but my H is terrific. he knows just how to make my dad happy and my dad of course loves him to death. i pray he never knows about the whole OC thing. he thinks my H is the "young man he has ever met". i know he would eventually understand, but he loves kids and might think he should want to see the OC.<P>we are STILL waiting to get the order for him to go to have his blood tested or whatever it is they do. it was ordered on october 27, i just hope they notify the lawyer and don't send a courier with the papers again. it would be a disaster if my dad and stepmom were here for dinner and they showed up. eek.<P>so i hope that when the 19th comes that the results will quickly show that the child is not your H's. take care, glad to see you around MB!!!<P>love, <P>happy_girl

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Jenny,<BR> Yeah, I guess she thinks cause we don't live together again yet, we are kaput. Tee hee, what she don't know won't hurt her. LOL<BR> No, she has just been showed by mother nature to have been lying all along, now all that is left is for the DNA test results to seal it. She still thinks that H is one of those guys who has always wanted a child but couldn't have one with their wife. Guess what? He never wanted one. Not with her. He said if he had to have one, he would have preferred it had been with me. Of course, when he said that, I did remind him that it's always a chance when you have unprotected sex. I hope that wasn't an LB. But this gal is such a lulu, she still thinks he wanted a kid!!!! Talk about "DUH..." She must be the poster child!

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Happy Girl,<BR> Still my favorite angel, thank you for your well wishes. I guess for a long time I have been letting way too much get to me about this situation. But now, even if the results come back that the baby is his, it's still over. The agony of waiting and wondering. It will all be gone soon. No matter what the outcome, I love my husband, and he loves me. No matter what she does, he will never want her. Or anyone else, but me. And I am getting a lot better with time. Yeah, I still have bad days, but it is getting a lot better as time passes. Thanks to everyone here, for being such a help to me through all my rantings and ravings. Does it sound like I am getting anywhere yet? LOL<BR>

T
T
I am so pleased to hear from you. Oh how sweet it must be to see all the lies and BS coming out from this OW. You and your H are smart, calm, collected folks. I know you will make it through this. <P>Hang in there. The impossible has happened before to folks posting here. You many be one of the DNA "winners"! Take care... Carolyn

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Carolyn,<BR> I sure hope so. But even if not, it will be pretty much over with. She won't be able to damage me any further.<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 363 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation