Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 357
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 357
Someone sent this to me so I thought that I'd pass it on <BR>> Once upon a time there was a child ready to be <BR>> born. <BR>> The child asked God, "They tell me you are <BR>> sending me to earth <BR>> tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being <BR>> so small and helpless?" <BR>> <BR>> God replied, "Among the many angels, I chose one <BR>> for <BR>> you. Your angel will be waiting for you and <BR>> will take care of <BR>> you." <BR>> <BR>> The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in <BR>> <BR>> heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and <BR>> smile to be happy." <BR>> <BR>> God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will <BR>> also <BR>> smile for you every day. And you will feel your <BR>> angel's love and be <BR>> very happy." <BR>> <BR>> Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be <BR>> able <BR>> to understand when people talk to me if I don't <BR>> know the language?" <BR>> <BR>> <BR>> God said, "Your angel will tell you the most <BR>> beautiful <BR>> and sweet words you will ever hear, and with <BR>> much patience and <BR>> care, your angel will teach you how to speak." <BR>> <BR>> "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to <BR>> <BR>> you?" God said, "Your angel will place your <BR>> hands together <BR>> and will teach you how to pray." <BR>> <BR>> "I've heard that on Earth there are bad men. Who <BR>> will <BR>> protect me?" God said, "Your angel will defend <BR>> you even if it means <BR>> risking it's life." <BR>> <BR>> "But I will always be sad because I will not see <BR>> you <BR>> anymore." God said, "Your angel will always talk <BR>> to you about me <BR>> and will teach you the way to come back to me, <BR>> even though I <BR>> will always be next to you." <BR>> <BR>> At that moment there was much peace in heaven, <BR>> but <BR>> voices from Earth could be heard and the child <BR>> hurriedly asked, <BR>> "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my <BR>> angel's name." <BR>> <BR>> "Her name is not important. You will simply call <BR>> her <BR>> Mom." <BR>> <BR>> Lift a mother's spirit, send this to every mother <BR>> you <BR>> know.

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 357
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 357
sorry I posted it twice by accident

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 611
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 611
Hi. I am also from NJ and received this same e-mail end of last week. Just thought it was kinda neat! Also what chatroom are you and zebrebaby talking on? I'll be on the computer tonite!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0